Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Endocrinologist
Endocrinologist

Somalian 2 is a racist. Only reason for me to not join this community Empty Somalian 2 is a racist. Only reason for me to not join this community

Tue Jul 19 2016, 01:21
Message reputation : 60% (10 votes)
Hi all,

My name is Endocrinologist. My previous name was Thoracicsurgeon. I played for NWA with Lekumberri with great pleasure. I am originally from Turkey, but live in the Netherlands. That's why I am muslim. Ive never had any problems with regard to politics or religion. I had so great time with a lot of great British people over here. With Corn (Constantinople), Klinsa, BANKS, Swift. All great guys.

Today i am insulted by somalian because i am muslim. This happened in a public room. This really had big impact on me. Noone in real life had even the chance to insult me because of my religion. So it is not even possible for me that this guy does this in a public room.

Sorry, i have really issues with this. He insulted me with posts like: your god stinks etc and banned me after that. I really want to make the following point to the administrators over here: pls start with any code for communication. I wanted to join this league because i have time now. But from now on, it is over for me.

I know, nobody cares about this. Nobody gives a shit. But still, i wanted to post this over here.

Bless you all. Atheist, christian, muslim, hindu, whatever. I like you as the person you are.

Cheers

Endocrinologist/Thoracicsurgeon
giggs'
giggs'
Forum Bangout

Somalian 2 is a racist. Only reason for me to not join this community Empty Re: Somalian 2 is a racist. Only reason for me to not join this community

Tue Jul 19 2016, 01:29
Message reputation : 67% (3 votes)
no need to worry, all somalians r ugly as fuck with big heads
Anonymous

Somalian 2 is a racist. Only reason for me to not join this community Empty Re: Somalian 2 is a racist. Only reason for me to not join this community

Tue Jul 19 2016, 09:00
smh religion
lumi
lumi
Administrator
Administrator

Tue Jul 19 2016, 09:48
He's banned from these forums isn't he? @corn
Rénbeaudach
Rénbeaudach
Administrator
Administrator

Tue Jul 19 2016, 10:13
That's somalian 1 who's banned at the moment.
mlfaijati
mlfaijati
Administrator
Administrator

Tue Jul 19 2016, 10:22
Message reputation : 50% (2 votes)
Somalian 2 isn't part of our community thora, you shouldn't worry about what some random troll in a public room says - join us!
Wildey
Wildey
Energetic

Tue Jul 19 2016, 11:33
If everyone took what soma 2 said to heart then there wouldn't be a Premhax unfortunately. Lighten up pal and join, I'm sure you'll be surrounded by positivity.
Anonymous

Tue Jul 19 2016, 11:37
Hop wrote:smh religion

Whats ur fking problem u uneducated ignorant fker.
koL
koL
Promising

Tue Jul 19 2016, 11:47
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Noone in real life had even the chance to insult me because of my religion.

Ye, cos ya gotta leave the house first.

jkjk, but seriously, ya can't be too sensitive about this stuff, what soma2 did was dickish but it's not like premhax is a muslim hatin haxball league.
Anonymous

Tue Jul 19 2016, 11:49
Gjonaj wrote:

why mad bruv only spitting da truth
if u cant handle it turn off your monitor l00l
#internetbullyingisntreal
corn
corn
Administrator
Administrator

Tue Jul 19 2016, 12:21
Endocrinologist wrote:Hi all,

My name is Endocrinologist. My previous name was Thoracicsurgeon. I played for NWA with Lekumberri with great pleasure. I am originally from Turkey, but live in the Netherlands. That's why I am muslim. Ive never had any problems with regard to politics or religion. I had so great time with a lot of great British people over here. With Corn (Constantinople), Klinsa, BANKS, Swift. All great guys.

Today i am insulted by somalian because i am muslim. This happened in a public room. This really had big impact on me. Noone in real life had even the chance to insult me because of my religion. So it is not even possible for me that this guy does this in a public room.

Sorry, i have really issues with this. He insulted me with posts like: your god stinks etc and banned me after that. I really want to make the following point to the administrators over here: pls start with any code for communication. I wanted to join this league because i have time now. But from now on, it is over for me.

I know, nobody cares about this. Nobody gives a shit. But still, i wanted to post this over here.

Bless you all. Atheist, christian, muslim, hindu, whatever. I like you as the person you are.

Cheers

Endocrinologist/Thoracicsurgeon

Sad

I hope you reconsider this, don't let one troll ruin your experience. As you said, there's plenty of nice British and foreign players in this league, so don't let the actions of one person dissuade you from joining the league. Somalian 1 and 2 don't have teams here anyway.
Anonymous

Tue Jul 19 2016, 12:30
Hop wrote:
Gjonaj wrote:

Maybe once u take ur head out of the yanks asses you will see the diffrence between the truth and lies.
TT
TT
PremierHax Member

Tue Jul 19 2016, 12:52
Hi Thora,

I remember you with NWA Smile Carl and Swift great guys? Well ok then Sheep

Hesur is right imo (first time for everything) - would be sad to let the remarks of one spoil the chance to mix with some really decent folk here (well there are one or two twats - the likes of Mani, Oggi and myself - but you can avoid us np).

You're not correct when you put that none gives a shit - there are some here who try to make it a decent experience for the new arrivals - i remember the welcome i got when i joined old site - and i was always grateful for that.

I do take your point about the rubbish written in the pub rooms - the one you mention can be particularly idiotic at times - but not just to you, to all. If you joined a team here it would probably be less of an issue - as the rooms/games would be arranged and not usually public.

Just my 2 cents
abi
Energetic

Tue Jul 19 2016, 13:12
Unfortunately public UK rooms are among the most toxic you can find currently. However I think the premierhax community in general is really nice, the atmosphere in a friendly game between teams compared to atmosphere in a public room with the UK pub heroes is completely different and I think you would enjoy it infinitely more.

You've always been one of the friendliest guys I've known on haxball and I don't even speak to you very often so every impression you've left has been a very positive one so would be wonderful to have you join us.

Hope you are well, you would have seen me as aeRo in previous encounters if you were wondering who the hell I am.
Hulk
Hyperactive

Tue Jul 19 2016, 13:46
Funny thing is, he's muslim himself.
The Doctor
The Doctor
Smooth Operator

Tue Jul 19 2016, 13:52
Message reputation : 40% (5 votes)
What you've described isn't racism fam, so pull your socks up and join. Seriously though, if all it takes is one person to ruin you joining an entire community then go ahead and sign out as you'll end up making about 30 more of these threads due the course of your stay here. We really can't be wasting our time comforting insecure crybabies who think everyone they meet will like them forever..
Anonymous

Tue Jul 19 2016, 13:55
Gjonaj wrote:
Hop wrote:
Gjonaj wrote:

Maybe once u take ur head out of the yanks asses you will see the diffrence between the truth and lies.
m8 tahts being racist to agnostic ppl wtf
fort this thread was all aobut anti racism
Anonymous

Tue Jul 19 2016, 16:34
Hop wrote:
Gjonaj wrote:
Hop wrote:
Gjonaj wrote:

m8 tahts being racist to agnostic ppl wtf
fort this thread was all aobut anti racism

What an idiot
Rénbeaudach
Rénbeaudach
Administrator
Administrator

Tue Jul 19 2016, 18:09
You are right, I know it's not something any of us have discussed before but I think it might be worth considering having a 'player code of conduct' that also applies when playing in UK/Irish public rooms, since that is where any potential new users are going to get their first impressions of the the community from.

I don't think it should be too stringent or mollycoddling, but I think we can agree that religious prejudice and racism should be out of order here.
gervinho10
Energetic

Sat Jul 23 2016, 00:13
don't worry, this was because Somalian 2 fell in love with this Muslim Man from Saudi Arabia but he had to break up with him because the Saudi Arabia's guy family arranged a marriage with a Saudi girl.

Here is the image of the Saudi Arabia guy
https://pics.onsizzle.com/absolutely-halal-1227329.png
somalian
Hyperactive

Tue Aug 09 2016, 02:41
lol calm down just a few words, he didn't mean it either... was just joking with you - hes muslim himself

also stop crying and man up, clearly no intention of joining the league in the first place... you just wanted to spread those tears online

pick those tears back up and shove them in ur ass
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum