Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
B4D 4SS
B4D 4SS
Superman

play off wc Empty play off wc

Wed Aug 31 2016, 22:17
can i reschedule the play off match with my wildcard, or even play earlier than the date, like over the weekend?
mlfaijati
mlfaijati
Administrator
Administrator

play off wc Empty Re: play off wc

Wed Aug 31 2016, 22:20
how about you should have had more than 3 players in your active squad
B4D 4SS
B4D 4SS
Superman

Wed Aug 31 2016, 22:47
mlfaijati wrote:how about you should have had more than 3 players in your active squad

i signed a full squad but cus i only got the late draft picks they were mostly casual players and they quit. did sign a player but after that didnt do anymore since we werent high up on the waivers order so they wudve got hijacked anyway, and we have been an active squad despite small, only delaying 1 match this ssn so far.
Gjonaj
Gjonaj
Smooth Operator

Wed Aug 31 2016, 22:56
Message reputation : 25% (4 votes)
Its not b4ds fault u admins let him do that. Still no proper rules in place about anything just make it up as you go along. Since season one i been asking you to reject any wildcards from a team with less than 5 players.

So many flaws in the rulebook, so many ifs and buts yet no changes from the admins.

Behave urselves.
Mád
Forum Bangout

Wed Aug 31 2016, 23:13
Well we can only do monday or that Wednesday but finals are meant for then so what do admins?
B4D 4SS
B4D 4SS
Superman

Wed Aug 31 2016, 23:29
Mád wrote:Well we can only do monday or that Wednesday but finals are meant for then so what do admins?  

play earlier on monday or wednesday early before the final? i gtg at 8:15 on monday, but from 7:20 we cud start and wud have enough time to get the game done even if it goes to best of 3 before 8:15. then also theres the advantage of both matches being streamed since they wnt be at the same time
mlfaijati
mlfaijati
Administrator
Administrator

Wed Aug 31 2016, 23:40
the idea was to stream the entire series for both matches anyway, in this case i guess we can play lgb - ss before cs - hks/l8
B4D 4SS
B4D 4SS
Superman

Wed Aug 31 2016, 23:43
shud be np then as long as we start 7-7:15
Mád
Forum Bangout

Wed Aug 31 2016, 23:49
Should be alright, i get on earlier on monday, was gonna request to be 1st semi final anyway
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum