Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discipline

+5
B4D 4SS
giggs'
Wildey
Swift
Cazorla
9 posters
Go down
Gjonaj
Gjonaj
Smooth Operator

Discipline Empty Discipline

Thu Mar 09 2017, 22:51
Message reputation : 100% (5 votes)
Discipline is necessary in all spheres of life. An army cannot fight without strict discipline. An educational institution cannot run without discipline. Teachers and student must come to the school at a fixed hour every day, and observe the rules of the institution. Courts, offices, auditoriums, and even private houses have to maintain discipline. One cannot go into a hospital at hours when visitors are not allowed. One has to stand in a queue to pay bills for electricity or telephone, or for buying tickets for cinema or train journey. Just like the mentioned points above this community and Haxball in general cannot run without discipline.
No one person or team is bigger than this league and threatening this league is not going to sit well with the administration.

In light of comments and activities appropriated by the user Swift in recent days on multiple Teamspeak Servers, he will be subjected to a 1 match suspension, and a ban from entering the PremierHax Teamspeak which ends on Sunday (12 Feb). Now insults are a common thing on haxball and mostly regarded as banter but users need to be aware of what they are saying and will be held accountable for anything they may say especially if its an attack on family or any type of relations to a community member. The admins don't usually get involved in such matters as it is the internet but due to many factors regarding swifts behavior which include his time in other leagues such as FM in recent times have lead the administration to take such a stance on this. Remember you are representing UK haxball here lets not be the jokes of haxball.
Finally if Swift is found to do anything of this nature again or violate any rules he will be stripped from his position as captain. Any further comments by the user may result in further punishment (a bit like koscielny getting ayellow to a red vs Bayern).

The user need not appeal.

Behave yourselves!!!
Cazorla
Cazorla
PremierHax Member

Discipline Empty Re: Discipline

Thu Mar 09 2017, 22:53
Message reputation : 75% (4 votes)
Discipline E4c2d0a15e18d244a1059e2210fe4fad
Swift
Forum Bangout

Thu Mar 09 2017, 22:58
Message reputation : 33% (6 votes)
are you serious?

your banning me for insulting on teamspeak, but cazorla tells my dad to kill himself everyday? he says things about people i care about that you wouldn't even think of to have been said.

this is the dumbest decision i have ever seen, im getting banned for something that is none of ur business? and i didn't attack any members of his family or nothing so idek what the hell ur on about.

nice admins, banning for an insult which happens all the time on teamspeak.

'regarding my behaviour in FM'. i've never been disciplined like this in any league so now ur just making stuff up! nice work gjonaj, keep lying ur way through this.
Swift
Forum Bangout

Thu Mar 09 2017, 23:02
Message reputation : 40% (5 votes)
this whole thing happened at 3 am in th emorning and was all a joke, but an idiot (cazorla) likes to fuck people over so he screened evrything i said and sent it to the admins. didn't screen anything he said conveniently!

Cazorla
Cazorla
PremierHax Member

Thu Mar 09 2017, 23:12
Message reputation : 75% (4 votes)
Listen Swifty, throwing out belittling, demeaning and derogatory insults is unacceptable - in my humble opinion you should accept this punishment and refrain from being discourteous as such in the future. I'd also suggest you check your character and at least attempt to reform your attitude, and if I may say so, improve your HaxBall abilities and relationship forming abilities in tandem.
Swift
Forum Bangout

Thu Mar 09 2017, 23:13
Message reputation : 50% (4 votes)
see just what he said just shows he did this for the sole reason of getting me punished. he wasn't 'hurt' by my comments or anything because he insults me everyday.

just these admins feel like they need to make a ban to assert their authority, just makes u look like a bunch of pussies tbh.
Swift
Forum Bangout

Thu Mar 09 2017, 23:14
Cazorla wrote:Listen Swifty, throwing out belittling, demeaning and derogatory insults is unacceptable - in my humble opinion you should accept this punishment and refrain from being discourteous as such in the future. I'd also suggest you check your character and at least attempt to reform your attitude, and if I may say so, improve your HaxBall abilities and relationship forming abilities in tandem.

I find this really offensive myself actually since i've been going through a hard time and he knows it. so why isnt he banned for this?

oh wait, with me its a big thing!
Beninho
Beninho
Dynamite

Thu Mar 09 2017, 23:16
Message reputation : 33% (6 votes)
What swift said basically, this ban is absolutely ridiculous for basically someone being annoying. Nothing has changed, we've accepted swift for this long so why is he being punished now?

Flash you're a liar and a bitch hiding behind punk, I'm coming for you.
Swift
Forum Bangout

Thu Mar 09 2017, 23:20
Message reputation : 33% (3 votes)
So is cazorla getting banned for this comment towards me or what?
Wildey
Wildey
Energetic

Thu Mar 09 2017, 23:21
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Rescind this punishment towards Swift, it's uncalled for. To reiterate Ben's aforementioned point, we've dealt with Swift up until now and it's nothing to get your knickers in a twist. The only reason why Caz decided to get the admins involved is because he felt annoyed by Swift's spamming and therefore wanted him to get punished. I think we've cooled off to a certain extent by now so the answer now is obvious unless you want a pandemonium and a cacophony of insults hurdled from one end to another.

P.S Beef irl at Surrey university (Wednesday 15th Feb 1pm)
giggs'
giggs'
Forum Bangout

Thu Mar 09 2017, 23:24
1. Beninho should be banned now for threatening an admin.
2. Wildey should be banned for lying as the beef is still happening live on TeamSpeak.
3. Swift should be banned for.... o hes banned deep
B4D 4SS
B4D 4SS
Superman

Thu Mar 09 2017, 23:25
FREE The Doctor!!
Swift
Forum Bangout

Thu Mar 09 2017, 23:30
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
confirmed that they instigated this:
<23:28:55> "Swift": foyaz u made a channel called ' saira club nice vagina'
<23:28:56> "Swift": or something
<23:28:58> "Swift": so shut up
<23:29:15> "Foyaz": it was called "Saira Appreciation Club nice pumpum"

admitted by the person himself
somalian
Hyperactive

Fri Mar 10 2017, 00:23
Swift wrote:confirmed that they instigated this:
<23:28:55> "Swift": foyaz u made a channel called ' saira club nice vagina'
<23:28:56> "Swift": or something
<23:28:58> "Swift": so shut up
<23:29:15> "Foyaz": it was called "Saira Appreciation Club nice pumpum"

admitted by the person himself

More of a retaliation to the constant abuse we faced all night. I'm still trying to get over the traumatic events that took place, it may take a while but i've overcome so much already so I know I will be fine.

I hope you learn from this
Beninho
Beninho
Dynamite

Fri Mar 10 2017, 16:10
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
sorry flash i did not mean what i said bro
Swift
Forum Bangout

Fri Mar 10 2017, 17:47
Beninho wrote:sorry flash i did not mean what i said bro

u shud tbh
mlfaijati
mlfaijati
Administrator
Administrator

Sat Mar 11 2017, 11:36
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
rip
Gjonaj
Gjonaj
Smooth Operator

Sat Mar 11 2017, 14:26
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Seeing as both parties concerned have resolved the issue and apologized the ban given to swift has now been lifted.

P.S the guy posting above me is a tool.

Im such a hypocrite.

behave yourselves!!!
somalian
Hyperactive

Sat Mar 11 2017, 19:28
I woke up feeling a lot better over what happened.... i think its time I forgive swift and move on so we can all live happily ever after
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum