Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mád
Forum Bangout

Bullshit Empty Bullshit

Tue Sep 05 2017, 14:02
What happened to this?

Here is the list of all the players that haven't been picked in the draft, all these players can be signed instantly. Free Agency will open on Monday 21st August for players that will leave their team that picked them in the draft. Draft avoiders are not allowed to sign up to Free Agency thread until the 2nd half of the season starts.

Does 2nd half mean of the league play then? Pretty vague

In previous seasons you also needed to have played however many games the matchday that fa opens to be able to sign a player, in this case 7 games minimum.

Every season we missing a rulebool that's updated, like in season 9 announcement it was stated fa was opening matchday 5 then it changed to the 7th. Only flash did an updated rulebook ffs, he even edited the season 8 one i think which needs to be posted as season 9.

And why is guard dogs our 3rd seeded team in hcl not tfp, i know you may be a better team but that doesn't matter you're a new team this season but everyones probably gonna be in groups anyway.

Useless admins being corrupt
lumi
lumi
Administrator
Administrator

Bullshit Empty Re: Bullshit

Tue Sep 05 2017, 14:42
2nd half begins once md 7 is complete, never heard anything mentioned about must have played 7 games

also tfp should be 3rd seeded i didn't know they weren't, who did that? i was against us submitting a 4th team tbh seeing as it was unfair on all new teams if we just picked 1
Mád
Forum Bangout

Tue Sep 05 2017, 18:31
So 2nd half of league play not season.

The match days minimum was a rule from previous seasons from what I remember, to stop teams wildcarding loads and then getting a player and using them. Preventing a signed player from playing in them works as well.

lumi
lumi
Administrator
Administrator

Tue Sep 05 2017, 18:33
The rule is now that signed players who weren't in the draft cannot play in wild carded games from first 7 matches
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum