Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lumi
lumi
Administrator
Administrator

Use of Macro Empty Use of Macro

Wed Jan 17 2018, 20:54
Hi,

We'd like to let it be known that the use of macro's during official matches is strictly forbidden and carries a penalty of 1 season ban minimum.

We are launching formal investigations into a number of players who we believe to be continuously flouting this rule. Results and punishments will be announced in due course.

Thanks,
The Admin team.
Drix
Drix
Administrator
Administrator

Use of Macro Empty Re: Use of Macro

Wed Jan 17 2018, 20:55
haha fuck u wildey ur getting a ban now son
VENOM i7
Dynamite

Wed Jan 17 2018, 20:55
lumi wrote:Hi,

We'd like to let it be known that the use of macro's during official matches is strictly forbidden and carries a penalty of 1 season ban minimum.

We are launching formal investigations into a number of players who we believe to be continuously flouting this rule. Results and punishments will be announced in due course.

Thanks,
The Admin team.

>minimum

l0l wot u gna do, give us isolation and give a phone call to our parents
Mád
Forum Bangout

Wed Jan 17 2018, 20:57
everyones macroing except me pls halp admins
lumi
lumi
Administrator
Administrator

Wed Jan 17 2018, 20:57
Mád wrote:everyones macroing except me pls halp admins

everyones getting banned then WTF
Drix
Drix
Administrator
Administrator

Wed Jan 17 2018, 21:04
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
VENOM i7 wrote:

Thanks,
The Admin team.

>minimum

venom mate have u seen the state of your hairline
VENOM i7
Dynamite

Wed Jan 17 2018, 21:18
Drix wrote:
VENOM i7 wrote:

Thanks,
The Admin team.

>minimum

venom mate have u seen the state of your hairline

u havent turned 30yet and ur hairlines receding g dkno what ur on
Cazorla
Cazorla
PremierHax Member

Thu Jan 18 2018, 13:13
venom dont make me leak your pic again you rat face, best know to shut up now
Lyreco
Lyreco
Captain
Captain

Thu Jan 18 2018, 13:18
deadly
Gjonaj
Gjonaj
Smooth Operator

Thu Jan 18 2018, 18:59
who got bif?????
gervinho10
Energetic

Fri Jan 19 2018, 19:55
lumi wrote:

Quite extreme. Experienced players should be able to counter macro by just having a better angle and timing of their kick. Macro just makes it easy to rocket better.

At best first time should be a warning, 2nd time a 3 match ban, a 3rd time should be 5 match ban, continued by another 5 match ban if repeated continuously. Banning for a season is silly, premhax will lose its best players.
lumi
lumi
Administrator
Administrator

Fri Jan 19 2018, 20:05
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
gervinho10 wrote:
lumi wrote:

Quite extreme. Experienced players should be able to counter macro by just having a better angle and timing of their kick. Macro just makes it easy to rocket better.

At best first time should be a warning, 2nd time a 3 match ban, a 3rd time should be 5 match ban, continued by another 5 match ban if repeated continuously. Banning for a season is silly, premhax will lose its best players.

Did i say bans would follow this time?

At this stage we're looking to issue warnings, if players on warnings continue to offend then bans will be looked at.

HOWEVER, people already on warnings for previous things will be subject to more serious punishments. This is something we're looking to stamp out over a period of time, we won't be able to do it before next season but people need to know how serious this is. Players using macro are gaining an advantage, there is no doubt about that. There are players joining the league who are looking to improve but aren't competing on a level playing field due to these players. In my opinion, either EVERYBODY uses them, or NOBODY does. Allowing them does not result in everybody using them, therefore we have to go with nobody. I know a lot of players see PH as a 'backup' league, and not that serious, but they have to know that that isn't the case at all. We are the UK's premier 3v3 league, our teams qualify for 3v3 CL. We are serious, we're here to stay, and anybody who thinks this is a place to flout rules then they need to find a new league.
gervinho10
Energetic

Fri Jan 19 2018, 20:23
lumi wrote:
gervinho10 wrote:
lumi wrote:

At this stage we're looking to issue warnings, if players on warnings continue to offend then bans will be looked at.

HOWEVER, people already on warnings for previous things will be subject to more serious punishments. This is something we're looking to stamp out over a period of time, we won't be able to do it before next season but people need to know how serious this is. Players using macro are gaining an advantage, there is no doubt about that. There are players joining the league who are looking to improve but aren't competing on a level playing field due to these players. In my opinion, either EVERYBODY uses them, or NOBODY does. Allowing them does not result in everybody using them, therefore we have to go with nobody. I know a lot of players see PH as a 'backup' league, and not that serious, but they have to know that that isn't the case at all. We are the UK's premier 3v3 league, our teams qualify for 3v3 CL. We are serious, we're here to stay, and anybody who thinks this is a place to flout rules then they need to find a new league.

[quote="lumi"][quote="gervinho10"]
lumi wrote:

dooms
Energetic

Fri Jan 19 2018, 20:37
can some1 send me a macro askin for a friend
lumi
lumi
Administrator
Administrator

Fri Jan 19 2018, 21:21
gervinho10 wrote:
lumi wrote:
gervinho10 wrote:
lumi wrote:

lumi wrote:
gervinho10 wrote:
lumi wrote:

Yeah but as we haven't been enforcing it we can't just jump straight in with bans, we understand that. That's why we'll be issuing warnings this time, followed bans if they carry on.
Sponsored content