Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Drix
Drix
Administrator
Administrator

Beninho - Premhax Veteran Empty Beninho - Premhax Veteran

Tue Mar 27 2018, 17:20
Drix: Hello Ben , i'd like to ask you how are you feeling on this wonderful Tuesday evening?

Beninho: Yo Daniel, I'm sweet to be honest, nice and bright in the afternoons now which I like.

Drix:That's nice to hear amigo.Going to start off with a very generic question, how did you find haxball and what made you play it on a regular basis?

Beninho:In 2012 I was part of a football manager facebook community, where some pages had 10k+ likes and one of them would sometimes host 22 man pubs on haxball. This was the first I knew of the game, and I would impersonate other people from the community lmao. I remember a few of them made a team in Haxball Galaxy 3v3 back in the day but I guess I'm the only person who carried on playing it.

Drix:How did you come up with the rather unique nickname that is Beninho,and is it somehow related to great Brazilian football players?

Beninho:Ben is my shortened birth name, the -inho because I wanted to play like Ronaldinho or any other good inho, which I evidently still need to work on. So yeah you're right, although I'm trying to move away from that name and I play/signup to new leagues as beni :]

Drix: Well obviously haxball galaxy is no longer with us anymore, but we now have Premhax. Seeing as you are a veteran of this league I think it's fair to ask what are your thoughts on this league and how has it developed from season 1 to this present season?

Beninho:I think I prefer the league now simply because I'm not as much of a retard compared to Season 1. I do feel like lots of good characters have left and there isn't so much of a community now, but if we can get a few new players each season and everyone is still enjoying it then I am happy. I'm also 95% sure I'm the only person to have signed up to every single draft, not sure if that's a good thing or not haha

Drix:On a similar note, what has been your most memorable moment whilst playing in Premhax?

Beninho: I'd have to say winning the league in season 5 stands out (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biOwDbfgvag), as we had a cool team at LGB and I don't win many trophies lol. A particular game I remember well was being the only team to beat Channel 3 in Season 3 with mlf and giggs'. Everyone would bus against them but we pushed them back and pressured them a lot to beat them. I'll also mention playing with giggs' and Cazorla in Season 8 and the music quizzes too.

Drix: It is really surprising to see someone like you not have a lot of trophies in this league, id say that you are the haxball version of hugo lloris l0l.

Beninho:lol well I spent quite a long time being a pretty average forward, I'd have had more chance of winning trophies if I'd played goalkeeper to begin with, especially in the earlier season The only captains that really changed how I play were mlf and Mad, who are always saying little things which you only notice after they've mentioned it. 1 league in 10 seasons isn't great but hopefully I can stop conceding so many goals and start winning a bit more. Lloris is probably accurate, I'd say Steven Gerrard but whatever :[

Drix:Anyway , this season you have been picked by myself and play for GD, how would you assess how our season has gone just after the halfway mark of the season?

Beninho:Not great haha, I was pleased with how I played last season for the most part and I thought we'd be winning comfortably most weeks but it hasn't really turned out like that. We don't have a lot of options which doesn't help, but we are scoring a decent amount of goals so it's just about defending better and not letting so many passes and shots around our goal. The playoffs was always the target and that's still achievable so realistically it's not going good or bad. Just doing enough to get by. But I'm happy to be playing for GD and I won't be going anywhere

Drix: Glad to hear that haha maybe you can finally get a clean sheet?

Beninho:1 clean sheet in seasons 10 and 11 combined, I should be rightly laughed at for how bad I really am l0l

Drix:That does sound terrible tbh , im guessing your personal goal for the remainder of the season is to try and get couple of clean sheets?

Beninho:I would love nothing more! It would help but I have to shoulder a lot of the blame, I have done a lot of stupid stuff leading to goals

Drix:seeing as it is the halfway mark and we have played everyone once atleast, do you think the pre season predictions have reflected the current league table?

Beninho:I believe most people put us top 2 assuming that Element was going to be active, but he hasn't shown up at all! Apart from that everything else has been quite predictable, there's a lot of teams that could finish in the top 4 still so there could be big changes in the table to come.

Drix:A bit of a throwback question , if you were to pick to field a team with the players you have played with, who would make it into your 3?

Beninho:GK: mlfaijati - tough to choose between him and Caccapupu although I played with mlf longer and he was good to me. FWD: Mad - Always makes the right decision at the right time, you can't be the all time top player by accident! FWD: giggs' - Played with him in 3 separate teams and he's been scoring lots of goals in all of them. Bit of a Brexit lineup sry everyone

Drix:You've been around since almost forever , are there any particular rivalries that you have with anyone ?for example because  they juked you on stream (hi giggs)

Beninho:Oh gosh! I've had rucks with a few captains over time, namely Sugar Ray for rubbish team selections, Flash for trying to play goalkeeper and Lyreco/bamox for picking me when I didn't want them to. I'm cool with all of them now though and I can't think of anyone I have a rivalry with. Siome of the premhax villains such as Swift and The Doctor have pissed me off as well at some stage but all water under the bridge there too. I'll add mootje/Hulk as well as he has now said on at least three separate occasions 'Who is Beninho never heard that name before' or something similar, although it isn't an actual two way rivalry. And yeah, I make an active effort to avoid watching that goal :[

Drix:Thanks for taking part in this interview ben , do you have any final words as well as a tune you'd like the people of premhax to hear?

Beninho:Thanks Daniel, shoutout to all FFC players past and present, you know who you are! www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRkX1Up1vnc - A song I've been really enjoying lately. I have no funny songs to share at this moment :[
mlfaijati
mlfaijati
Administrator
Administrator

Beninho - Premhax Veteran Empty Re: Beninho - Premhax Veteran

Tue Mar 27 2018, 18:07
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
cutie
Ferg
Ferg
Promising

Wed Mar 28 2018, 18:54
nice one Smile
Gjonaj
Gjonaj
Smooth Operator

Thu Mar 29 2018, 00:07
Message reputation : 100% (5 votes)
Who is beninho never heard of him
Beninho
Beninho
Dynamite

Thu Mar 29 2018, 00:17
Gjonaj wrote:Who is beninho never heard of him
Beninho - Premhax Veteran YxaLzTn

we gna settle this beef 1v1 strongball

loser gets kneecapped
somalian
Hyperactive

Thu Mar 29 2018, 13:06
Very insightful read ben, also drix well done for conducting such a superb interview

After reading this I feel like I know ben a lot more now and why he didn't choose me for netball 4v4 league, I respect your decision ben

I like your never giving up attitude a true heart of a lion at heart!!

(:
lumi
lumi
Administrator
Administrator

Mon Apr 02 2018, 17:57
whats a beninho
RhysWolvesFc
RhysWolvesFc

Mon Apr 16 2018, 12:05
cool
Gjonaj
Gjonaj
Smooth Operator

Mon Apr 16 2018, 16:30
Fun fact beninho was inspired from my gking. He cant even deny it.
Drix
Drix
Administrator
Administrator

Tue Apr 17 2018, 14:04
Gjonaj wrote:Fun fact beninho was inspired from my gking. He cant even deny it.

yeah just look at the games he even plays like u
Gjonaj
Gjonaj
Smooth Operator

Thu Apr 19 2018, 23:11
plays with heart,,,,,,,,passion,,,,,,,,,desire?
Drix
Drix
Administrator
Administrator

Fri Apr 20 2018, 19:39
mistakes....more mistakes....
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum