Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lyreco
Lyreco
Captain
Captain

Interview with Ferg Empty Interview with Ferg

Fri Jun 01 2018, 21:57
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Today I am interviewing Ferg aka jelly, plays PremierHax for some seasons and made a captain application for season 12!

Lyreco: Hey Ferg, how are you doing?

Ferg: I'm fine ty, how about you?

Lyreco: I'm fine aswell! So you posted your captain application with your team Hashtag United. If you get accepted, what are your goals and predictions of you and your team?

Ferg: Yes I did and i hope to be accepted! If that happens I will be fighting for title of course.

Lyreco: So could you tell us how you started haxball, and when/why you decided to join leagues?

Ferg: Yes ofc, so i started haxball after i watched Sidemen playing this game and i checked it if it's good and apparently i liked it. I don't really remember when i joined leagues (somewhere in December), i remember how i got in leagues, it was one day at pub when i had my room and some random guy from sweden joined and he started talking about teamspeak and leagues, at first i didn't belive that, but checked to see if it's real and somehow i got in eHax server, the name of this guy who made me download teamspeak and got me in leagues was called Hzhr

Lyreco: Interesting. What is your biggest achievement on haxball?

Ferg: i don't really have biggest achievements, but i think Cup Winner with The Greys

Lyreco: Good Job. What has been your most memorable moment whilst playing in Premierhax?

Ferg: they are 2, the first was my 1st season in Premhax (Season 7) when i got picked in last round and we won the league title with Soccerettes, my second was last season league winner + cup winner, also playing along side with Hulk + Vak, they teached me some important things in haxball and Hulk played me most of the games which im so glad about it.

Lyreco: Good to hear. Make your squad that you like the most with you in it in 3v3 and 4v4.

Ferg: 3v3: Vak - Hulk - Me, 4v4: Pring - Hulk - jasko - Me

Lyreco: Do you have any people you looked up to whilst being a noob at haxball , if so have they influenced your playing style?

Ferg: No, not really

Lyreco: Oh ok, what do you think of the new admins? Who do you think is the best admin/admins?

Ferg: I think Premierhax made a good decision to hire a new active admins, the best admin in my opinion is Bamox (for now)

Lyreco: You are in a FM team Fatality and you're doing fine in stats at the moment, do you have any goals for in the future in Feed Me?

Ferg: Yes, i want first to win Div2 and then to join some good team in Div1.

Lyreco: Who do you think is overrated and underrated in the Premierhax Community?

Ferg: underrated: Lyreco overrated: giggs'

Lyreco: Do you want to shoutout any of ur mates?

Ferg: yes, shoutout to Nocke, xSha, Styl, Lyreco, Teh, Lloyd BANKS, The Doctor, jasko, Vak, Hulk, SuarezN7, Dinx, jovetic and Aszy!

Ferg
Ferg
Promising

Interview with Ferg Empty Re: Interview with Ferg

Fri Jun 01 2018, 21:59
sfe, have fun reading lads
Bamox
Bamox
Captain
Captain

Fri Jun 01 2018, 22:10
nice interview  Very Happy

Lyreco wrote:

Lyreco: So could you tell us how you started haxball, and when/why you decided to join leagues?

Ferg:  Yes ofc, so i started haxball after i watched Sidemen playing this game and i checked it if it's good and apparently i liked it.

same lool

Lyreco wrote:
Lyreco: Oh ok, what do you think of the new admins? Who do you think is the best admin/admins?[/b]

Ferg: I think Premierhax made a good decision to hire a new active admins, the best admin in my opinion is Bamox (for now)

cheers  Bow Down

Lyreco wrote:
Lyreco: Who do you think is overrated and underrated in the Premierhax Community?

Ferg:  underrated: Lyreco   overrated: giggs'

oof Big Laugh
lumi
lumi
Administrator
Administrator

Sat Jun 02 2018, 17:50
giggs is bare overrated tbf
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum: