Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor
Smooth Operator

Hot Shots vs Guard Dogs Match Preview Empty Hot Shots vs Guard Dogs Match Preview

Tue Oct 06 2015, 03:20
Possible Lineups MADDD HYPEe

Guard Dogs          
>Caccapupu                    
>CM Punk                        
>Stefan

Hot Shots
>Q
>Beninho
>Venomi7

Overview
A pretty one-sided game when observed from afar, however if you come closer you see that it's infact a pretty eve- aahhh who am I kidding we r fkd

Starting off with, Guard Dogs. A team led by Big J's disciple. A man of honor. A true genius. CMMM PUNnKKKKKK. Jk he's a bellend.
After a really successful draft and a bit of drama from The Doctor, he decided to sell him off to Hot Shots with the price being a single non-violable condition, which is he may not participate in games vs Guard Dogs and if he is to violate these terms, a default 3-0 defwin shall be issued to Guard Dogs. So unfortunately, I miss the league beginning, which is why I'm doing dis, to b useful ugetme?
bigup my mum she be helping me thru these times.

Need I describe this lineup lol?
Stefan, a goalscoring machine who finds finding the back of the net as easy as the admins find deleting Gred's account and getting away with it.
Rip gred1.0 u were my frend
Caccapupu. Easily one of the best GK's this site has, if not the best (wot u sayin jai?). However, due to his aggressive nature his does tend to get carried away in the attack sometimes, creating a slight chance for an unguardable counter.

Hot Shots. Captained by ma boy Sugar Ray.
Let's be honest, because honesty is good. We are going to be defending for a significant portion of the game. Q's limits shall be tested as the GK, if he does play GK that is, well unless sugar goes in GK himself, and also with the relatively 2 new players Ben and Venomi7  more or less having a debut game, will they be able to hold off the storm that is Guard Dogs?
A good question. The answer better be yeeee CMOoON HS (no bias I swr)

Since the ball will be in HS's side for the majority of the game, I'm saying it now, if Guard Dogs score 3 or more, our chances of victory will be over. Well not over but really small ugetme?

Expected Score:
Guard Dogs 5-2 Hot Shots

The result is inevitable. (Reverse psychology, prove me wrong HS pleassssse)

pls lyk subscrib and pees
Sugar Ray
Sugar Ray
Superman

Hot Shots vs Guard Dogs Match Preview Empty Re: Hot Shots vs Guard Dogs Match Preview

Tue Oct 06 2015, 09:43
lol good read mate but where the fuck am i? xD
gred 2.0
gred 2.0
PremierHax Member

Hot Shots vs Guard Dogs Match Preview Empty Re: Hot Shots vs Guard Dogs Match Preview

Tue Oct 06 2015, 10:11
12-2
Anonymous

Tue Oct 06 2015, 10:30
Sugar the money is still not in my account ?!#?/"#£?%?£!#
Anonymous

Tue Oct 06 2015, 11:50
lol how is our team so shit
The Doctor
The Doctor
Smooth Operator

Tue Oct 06 2015, 13:00
Sugar wrote:lol good read mate but where the fuck am i? xD
I swr I mentioned u, but like it got deleted by Donny probs
Yawn
Dynamite

Wed Oct 07 2015, 02:43
hmm very hard match to predict. Either it will be 9-0 to Guard Dogs or cacca might have a bad day and it will be like 13-3 to Guard Dogs. Im excited!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum