Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team UK Tournament

+23
Girgensons
nero
Kamina
Yawn
abi
MrP
Rénbeaudach
Skillem
Jai.
Mád
Q
Swift
Sugar Ray
mlfaijati
Ghost
giggs'
The Doctor
Silent
B4D 4SS
Lloyd Banks
corn
VENOM i7
socrates
27 posters
Go down
Anonymous

Team UK Tournament - Page 4 Empty Re: Team UK Tournament

Wed Mar 23 2016, 21:41
Team UK Tournament - Page 4 QrrkD
nero
nero
PremierHax Member

Wed Mar 23 2016, 21:54
im not sure if esl cc will happen this year.. it seems pretty dead
Rénbeaudach
Rénbeaudach
Administrator
Administrator

Wed Mar 23 2016, 21:58
CC's been taken over by myhax/ptichka
The Doctor
The Doctor
Smooth Operator

Wed Mar 23 2016, 23:18
Message reputation : 0% (3 votes)
Jai. wrote:We've never had a team of uk players to play against, can't remember when the last uk under 21 team wasn't a team full of haxleague players, if we start practicing those guys are more than welcome to play with us. Think it's probably been since the last cc that me mad and aero were active so we need to start playing again to have any chance of getting as far as we did last time. And doc I think however badly we played last night we would have beaten that team if you played, you just haven't got the mentality to stay and defend like they did last night, wp btw we were pretty screwed against that. And the thing you seem to so desperately want is to be in team uk, all this has done is pushed you further back, amazing

Wouldn't mind playing with soc as dm he's probably the best we've got atm
Well you are partly correct in me not defending for that long, but let me ask you this, would you pass around so casually knowing that one interception is all it would take to stop your attack and make it into our counter?
Nah you wouldn't m8 so they wouldn't be defending for so long and we'd have more attacks ez

More than one way to play the game fam
Each player brings a bit of individualism to the game which either makes it or breaks it. You never know till you play so to state what would happen had I played is absurd... we still woulda won though

Obv I want to get into TeamUK, who doesn't?
It's just the current captain I don't like
Lloyd Banks
Lloyd Banks
Dynamite

Thu Mar 24 2016, 17:35
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
chuckleberry finn wrote:Team UK Tournament - Page 4 QrrkD

looooooooooool
socrates
socrates
Smooth Operator

Sun Apr 24 2016, 14:43
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Next time we will do a tournament where everybody is playing as fake names. Then afterwards we could get Ren to say what his squad would have been based on the fake name performances. Would be interesting to see if there are any differences Smile

Thanks to Twigg for the idea!
mlfaijati
mlfaijati
Administrator
Administrator

Sun Apr 24 2016, 15:39
yeah nobody will be able to tell when aero's on 600 ping barri

nice idea tho
Groot
Administrator
Administrator

Sun Apr 24 2016, 15:45
This was socs idea for the most part btw ^

Apparently Haxtrick hosted a hidden name tourny and it went quite well.
Yawn
Dynamite

Sun Apr 24 2016, 16:06
Groot wrote:This was socs idea for the most part btw ^

Apparently Haxtrick hosted a hidden name tourny and it went quite well.

Yeah quite well but could have gone much better. In playoffs who every team was already ;/
But i think it would be easier in premhax since all speaks english + have similar ping. Also a bit more calm people compared to the haxtrick teams...

But its a really good idea and will be really fun to play, especially if there is euro´s national teams! cat
B4D 4SS
B4D 4SS
Superman

Sun Apr 24 2016, 16:49
the teams need to be done by1 person who doesnt snake, nd mixed evenly with good and b4d players, that wud be a really cool tourney
Anonymous

Sun Apr 24 2016, 16:53
For a long time this has been eating away inside me but how can u be baddass if u write ur name as b4d 4ss??

Last edited by Gjonaj on Mon Apr 25 2016, 11:20; edited 1 time in total
UKOriginal
Energetic

Mon Apr 25 2016, 07:40
B4D 4SS wrote:the teams need to be done by1 person who doesnt snake, nd mixed evenly with good and b4d players, that wud be a really cool tourney

Im guessing the only people who will know who is which player is the organizer(s)
B4D 4SS
B4D 4SS
Superman

Mon Apr 25 2016, 17:34
UKOriginal wrote:
B4D 4SS wrote:the teams need to be done by1 person who doesnt snake, nd mixed evenly with good and b4d players, that wud be a really cool tourney

Im guessing the only people who will know who is which player is the organizer(s)

yeah nd they wud have to post the player with names before the tourney has started, otherwise they cud manipulate who Ren chooses. i think uploading a YT video in private so we see it was uploaded before the tourney started, then made un-private once Ren has chosen the team, is the only way for it to be transparent and fair, and we can all be 100% sure no sneaky business went on
UKOriginal
Energetic

Mon Apr 25 2016, 18:18
B4D 4SS wrote:
UKOriginal wrote:

yeah nd they wud have to post the player with names before the tourney has started, otherwise they cud manipulate who Ren chooses. i think uploading a YT video in private so we see it was uploaded before the tourney started, then made un-private once Ren has chosen the team, is the only way for it to be transparent and fair, and we can all be 100% sure no sneaky business went on

They don't need to be posted, only the organizer(s) and the players which are in the team should know who is who. Soc (im guessing hes going to organize this again) can just pm everyone in which teams they're in. This was it could be more secretive as they're not in a channel (like how it was last time). When the tournament is finished, he can post who was in which team and maybe he could write who each player was or something
socrates
socrates
Smooth Operator

Mon Apr 25 2016, 19:01
UKOriginal wrote:
They don't need to be posted, only the organizer(s) and the players which are in the team should know who is who. Soc (im guessing hes going to organize this again) can just pm everyone in which teams they're in. This was it could be more secretive as they're not in a channel (like how it was last time). When the tournament is finished, he can post who was in which team and maybe he could write who each player was or something

Yeah this is how I was planning to do it. 4 UK Teams this time and 2 ROTW teams. This time they would be mixed levels. Only problem is if no one knows who is who then I would have to choose lineups for all teams.
UKOriginal
Energetic

Mon Apr 25 2016, 20:34
socrates wrote:
UKOriginal wrote:

Yeah this is how I was planning to do it. 4 UK Teams this time and 2 ROTW teams. This time they would be mixed levels. Only problem is if no one knows who is who then I would have to choose lineups for all teams.

Well ig the teams should be able to know? Imo its better. You can select a captain aswell. Could be a random or you pick Very Happy
socrates
socrates
Smooth Operator

Mon Apr 25 2016, 20:41
I guess I could pick caps who would know. I thought it would be better if no players knew who was who until after the tournament finished.

Probably wouldn't do this till after ssn finishes so plenty of time to figure something out.
UKOriginal
Energetic

Mon Apr 25 2016, 20:43
socrates wrote:I guess I could pick caps who would know. I thought it would be better if no players knew who was who until after the tournament finished.

Probably wouldn't do this till after ssn finishes so plenty of time to figure something out.

True true, that could be even better Very Happy. And ye, maybe you can pick a fair captain / responsible one and they can know everyone who is in the team.
B4D 4SS
B4D 4SS
Superman

Mon Jun 06 2016, 19:46
socrates wrote:Next time we will do a tournament where everybody is playing as fake names. Then afterwards we could get Ren to say what his squad would have been based on the fake name performances. Would be interesting to see if there are any differences Smile

Thanks to Twigg for the idea!

dis happening?
mlfaijati
mlfaijati
Administrator
Administrator

Mon Jun 06 2016, 19:56
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
nah regional cup fam
Anonymous

Mon Jun 06 2016, 22:30
mlfaijati wrote:nah regional cup fam

B4D 4SS
B4D 4SS
Superman

Mon Jun 06 2016, 22:36
regional cup sounds fun
Groot
Administrator
Administrator

Sat Jul 30 2016, 10:44
Rip socrates 470 BC - 2016
abi
Energetic

Sat Jul 30 2016, 10:45
nations cup coming up soon, should we do another one?
dooms
Energetic

Sat Jul 30 2016, 11:07
usopp4UK
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum