Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor
Smooth Operator

Season 4 Preview [Full download] [2016] Empty Season 4 Preview [Full download] [2016]

Sun Mar 27 2016, 20:56
Message reputation : 0% (6 votes)
sheeps are gonna win

rest will come after us
Legacy
Legacy
Promising

Season 4 Preview [Full download] [2016] Empty Re: Season 4 Preview [Full download] [2016]

Sun Mar 27 2016, 21:36
The Doctor wrote:sheeps are gonna win

rest will come after us

Your team is surely really good but dont get too cocky Wink
giggs'
giggs'
Forum Bangout

Season 4 Preview [Full download] [2016] Empty Re: Season 4 Preview [Full download] [2016]

Sun Mar 27 2016, 22:20
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
ur team sucks
The Doctor
The Doctor
Smooth Operator

Mon Mar 28 2016, 00:09
Message reputation : 50% (2 votes)
Can't wait to staple that big mouth shut giggs
TsM
TsM
PremierHax Member

Mon Mar 28 2016, 00:14
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
U 2 love each other =))
VENOM i7
Dynamite

Mon Mar 28 2016, 14:09
doc don't get too gassed mad's gonna carry ya
The Doctor
The Doctor
Smooth Operator

Mon Mar 28 2016, 17:14
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
only reason we picked him is for publicity tbh
His popularity will stop people calling us shit, which has worked hhhhhh
ye he's benched whole season
Yawn
Dynamite

Tue Mar 29 2016, 21:04
I predict SS to win all games also
giggs'
giggs'
Forum Bangout

Tue Mar 29 2016, 21:32
yawn I think u been smoking weed again, maddude wont play every game which means doc will be in att so they lose as he can't finish for shit
The Doctor
The Doctor
Smooth Operator

Tue Mar 29 2016, 22:42
Message reputation : 0% (2 votes)
Giggs' wrote:yawn I think u been smoking weed again, maddude wont play every game which means doc will be in att so they lose as he can't finish for shit
You've really changed man.
I hope I won't be as arrogant and self-centered as you after I bang in 40 goals this season.
Might not score as many tbh now that I think about it. I don't wanna become a bad person you see.
giggs'
giggs'
Forum Bangout

Tue Mar 29 2016, 23:19
I have changed? I think you have changed the most out of everyone in this community haha even ask people on the haxsports site caz says you have turned into a madkid which you have you arrogant little boy Smile
The Doctor
The Doctor
Smooth Operator

Tue Mar 29 2016, 23:36
Giggs' wrote:I have changed? I think you have changed the most out of everyone in this community haha even ask people on the haxsports site caz says you have turned into a madkid which you have you arrogant little boy Smile
I've... changed?
What are you on about, I've always been like this. If I don't agree with something I let it be known. Better I say it to you directly then diss you behind your back like most people do in this 'community'.

Cazorla just angry I don't hang out with you lot on the haxsports server anymore.
Funny thing is hhh that he kicked me for being a 'snitch' once, let's see what his reaction is when he finds out you snitched to me about him talking shit behind my back hhhhhh
giggs'
giggs'
Forum Bangout

Wed Mar 30 2016, 00:20
I didn't snitch if he said it to you loool
Cazorla
Cazorla
PremierHax Member

Wed Mar 30 2016, 00:35
The Doctor wrote:
Giggs' wrote:I have changed? I think you have changed the most out of everyone in this community haha even ask people on the haxsports site caz says you have turned into a madkid which you have you arrogant little boy Smile
I've... changed?
What are you on about, I've always been like this. If I don't agree with something I let it be known. Better I say it to you directly then diss you behind your back like most people do in this 'community'.

Cazorla just angry I don't hang out with you lot on the haxsports server anymore.
Funny thing is hhh that he kicked me for being a 'snitch' once, let's see what his reaction is when he finds out you snitched to me about him talking shit behind my back hhhhhh

Yo boss, giggs' isn't a snitch because I actually did say it to you directly (that you've become a madkid). Although I take that back, because you're the same as before, except that you've found a new hobby in writing nonsensical and overinflated troll posts on the forum. You probably don't mean 99% of the shit you write and I'm sure you're just sat behind that screen laughing as you write them, lol.
Anonymous

Wed Mar 30 2016, 00:44
Lol @ snitching

:Dave:
The Doctor
The Doctor
Smooth Operator

Wed Mar 30 2016, 00:48
Message reputation : 67% (3 votes)
Uhh hold on 'boss', can I correct you there.
I mean every word I post. I don't see the point of posting something only to deny it of it's intended meaning in the hope that you do not offend someone.

If you are offended by what I post then it is not a fault within me but within you, as only the truth truly hurts.

I assure you I do not find pleasure in doing this, nor do I find it humorous. My words are simple and immaculate.

I believe one day in the near future when I am done with this game and have left, many shall rejoice at first but shall later come to realise the truth I spoke.
Too late it will be then, but so is the fate of those who wish to be righteous . They are appreciated after their time, and hated during it.
giggs'
giggs'
Forum Bangout

Wed Mar 30 2016, 00:53
Message reputation : 50% (2 votes)
doc ur an attention seeker over a game on the internet which means ur a keyboard warrior and you wont ever leave hax cos ur a piece of shit who no one likes irl
The Doctor
The Doctor
Smooth Operator

Wed Mar 30 2016, 01:16
Giggs' wrote:doc ur an attention seeker over a game on the internet which means ur a keyboard warrior and you wont ever leave hax cos ur a piece of shit who no one likes irl
At long last, the topic has changed from haxball to a more personal attack. Have you finally realised the difference between us?
I now label you a fame-hungry, unintelligent imbecile.
Felt great typing that tbh..

Attention seeking you say? So why is it you choose to reply again, and again, aaaand again? I am baffled once again by your logic.
"You are an attention seeker, but let me reply and continue doing so, and call you and your team out every chance I get."
But I am the one who seeks attention.
May I ask who I am seeking it from if it is not too much to ask for? I do this to please and entertain no man but to simply give my opinions on certain things.

Need I point out the hypocrisy in your post about me being a "keyboard warrior" when you are more or less doing the same as me? Hhhh

I curse the man who pulled you back out from the haxball rejects league, more formally known as the RFL league.
giggs'
giggs'
Forum Bangout

Wed Mar 30 2016, 01:40
idc RFL was my favorite league and clearly in RF you need more skills then on 3s or 4s unlike you cant play on RF for shit cos u suck
The Doctor
The Doctor
Smooth Operator

Wed Mar 30 2016, 01:53
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
Giggs' wrote:idc RFL was my favorite league and clearly in RF you need more skills then on 3s or 4s unlike you cant play on RF for shit cos u suck
I'll refrain from arguing over a map which does not concern me. I play in no rfl leagues, nor is it necessary to haxball. I do not need to defend myself.
Cazorla
Cazorla
PremierHax Member

Wed Mar 30 2016, 23:40
The Doctor wrote:Uhh hold on 'boss', can I correct you there.
I mean every word I post. I don't see the point of posting something only to deny it of it's intended meaning in the hope that you do not offend someone.

If you are offended by what I post then it is not a fault within me but within you, as only the truth truly hurts.

I assure you I do not find pleasure in doing this, nor do I find it humorous. My words are simple and immaculate.

I believe one day in the near future when I am done with this game and have left, many shall rejoice at first but shall later come to realise the truth I spoke.
Too late it will be then, but so is the fate of those who wish to be righteous . They are appreciated after their time, and hated during it.

You mean every word that you post? Err, no. You're just bored.

You sit there with a thesaurus and dictionary for 30 mins spell-checking each post before you send it? Yes.

Oh, and you're not righteous in any way, so stop kidding yourself, "boss".

Anonymous

Wed Mar 30 2016, 23:55
U know whats sad, not even ur own teammates help u out doc.

You're just embarrassing urself and ur team. Its pretty pathetic how you live in this fantasy world where 1v1s matter. The fact of the matter is 3v3 aint for you.

Why???

Coz ur a bag of wank

I hear in somalia they make siblings share brain cells or is it that u and ballack happened to both fall when u were children. Uncle jimmy used to come down too.

Anywayz moral of the story is STFU and GTFOH

Pigeons
UKOriginal
Energetic

Thu Mar 31 2016, 00:05
4v4 is for him Thumb Up
Anonymous

Thu Mar 31 2016, 00:47
Uncle jimmys house was sumwhat disturbing, i hear he used to go into there room without the lights on and fiddle around.
If they tried to get up he would pin em down, normally rapists do it and get out, looks like uncle jimmy wanted to stick around.
Wildey
Wildey
Energetic

Thu Mar 31 2016, 00:51
Message reputation : 0% (2 votes)
This thread is whimsical. You cannot even fathom how much I've laughed at this, probably more than that burning orphanage across the street.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum