Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
corn
corn
Administrator
Administrator

Draft Predictions. Empty Draft Predictions.

Mon Oct 10 2016, 01:57
Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)
first two picks as always, sorry if it seems a bit rushed, but i'm up in 4 hours.

1. Bromley FC - Caccapupu - Can see the first pick of the draft being the multiple Haxball CL finalist and Turn Up Turnips goalkeeper Caccapupu. A solid first round pick for any team, his style of keeping is very effective as, despite his extremely aggressive style, you are bound to score more goals with him at the back than you are to concede. Also with giggs taking up a more defensive role in 4v4, the two should compliment each other well, should Cacca get stuck in trouble at the end, giggs is very defensively aware and will retreat to protect the fort at the back.

2. TeamSwift - Mata - Swift always looks to build the best teams possible, but also tries to add character to his teams as well. Mata is not only arguably one of the best players in the league, but also a player who seemingly cares about each team he plays for. His simple, yet effective style of play will bring a solidarity and understanding when paired with Swift who perhaps plays a liitle more maverick. A solid pick and a outfield pairing that would worry any opponent.

3. No Surrender - Stefan - I can see CHE signing his Dutch counterpart here. Again, like the other two names mentioned, Stefan is a foreign player and is also one of the best players in the draft. He has a knack of scoring from places where most players wouldn't even think to shoot, but also knows when to be selfish and when to be selfless, as I've seen him create opportunities as well as score them, and from what I've seen, he can do a good job at the back as well. I think CHE does share some similar attributes to Stefan, whose called himself Styl now, so this could be a deadly combination and I can't see them waving the white flag often.

4. HaxStars - Vidal - Don't really know much about him other than he's French and plays in FM so he's probably a good player. If that is true then it's a solid pick from Hulk who I think has steadily improved as a player playing alongside the foreign imports at Sheepshaggers and DEJA. He has a simple style, which means he can play with almost any player; a very handy tool to have in your locker.

5. Soccerettes - Aitor - Well they are going to need a goalkeeper aren't they? With Holtby dying and no one else available to tend the sticks, MrP will look to recruit not only a goalkeeper, but one who will keep calm when others may not be, one who will ensure that goals conceded are kept to a minimum and one who will give the outfield players confidence, which is always important when you're on the attack. Soccerettes have a reputation for signing solid players who can play a variety of positions and Aitor is no exception.

6. Pelicans - ?

7. HK Stalingrad - Vakoj - Ren will be on the warpath this season as his teams never seem to live up to the billing. When they beat the Pelicans 6-0 in the first game of last season I was sure that we'd been beaten by the champions of Season 5, but it just wasn't to be, however with Yawn and Ren they have a solid foundation. Vakoj is known as one of the best UK players going at the moment and some may wonder why he wasn't picked up earlier. Ren will know him from the national team and will know the abundance of qualities that he brings to the table. If HKS are ever going to win anything, this must be the time, surely?

8. The Flying Peacocks - Twigg - It has to happen this time right? I think most people were shocked when it didn't happen last year. I predicted that Jds would pick Aitor and then Twigg but he signed neither player. I do think that perhaps Twigg is trying to branch out from playing with teams captained by Jds, not that I'm being disrespectful, but perhaps he thinks he can learn other things that will aid him at Ajhax, but I can't see Jds going another season without his right hand man. Or perhaps he will dupe us all and sign Progamer or something. Now that would be a curveball!

9. DEJA - Anddy - The French or Belgian player, I don't know which, always seems to be affiliated with the Dutch lot. He's played alongside Ahmed in FM and in Haxtrick and is regarded as a very skillful player who can beat most players effortlessly. His knowledge and skill of playing 1v1 will help bring him out of tight situations and create goalscoring opportunities. If DEJA draft someone who can get their circle on the end of one of those chances then they could be a team to watch.

10. Soccerettes - Diesel - I don't know, he just seems like such a MrP signing. He's solid, gets on with playing and doesn't cause a stink if things aren't going his way. I do also think he has improved slightly playing under Mad's tutledge, and his knowledge of a captain means that he knows where to see players faults, and how they can improve on them, an important attribute I think MrP will be looking for this season as he aims to try and help develop UK talent.

11. HK Stalingrad - Nebraska - Although Yawn can play goalkeeper, I'm sure Ren would rather use someone who excells in the position and play Yawn in a more favourable outfield role. Now I may be in the majority when I say that Ren perhaps underrates himself as a player a bit, as he has mastered the basics pretty much and can do a solid job anywhere on the field, but to win the league you need more than just solidarity, you need players that will step up and make the difference, and whilst Ren may keep the odd clean sheet or score the odd goal, I think he'd rather rely on his teammates to get the job done and Nebraska is a UK national team player that should do just that.

12. L8 Unseen - Beninho - The two (Flash and Ben) played together at the Auction Fun Cup, where Beninho showed a willingness to play as a goalkeeper. This is why I predict L8 Unseen to sign him. I think he wants to sign players who are willing to go out of their comfort zone in order to help the team as a whole, similar to Wayne Rooney. Perhaps he won't get the praise he deserves sometimes, but his hard work and willingness to try hard for the team will never go unnoticed from those with a keen eye.

13. LGB - B4D 4SS - I think they could reunite here. B4D 4SS may have a bad reputation and may have made a bit of an ass of himself in the past, but I don't think there's any malice in him and most of the time he's pretty laid back from what I've seen, but it's these moments where his temper gets the better of him which makes teams think twice about signing him. Perhaps watching, learning and embracing the calming influence of Mad and Blizaard will help him improve and be the player he wants to be, as he can pass, shoot and perform tricks relatively well.

14. No Surrender - Prince - Struggling with this one, but CHE seemed to rate Prince quite highly at Highlanders so I think he could sign him here. I think Prince is a decent player but still has a lot of work to do to reach the heights of steiber who shared the same name. The two have a good understanding and know how each other play, so for that reason I think it's a solid pick for them.

15. HaxStars - Splat - Splat is a player who has made a positive impact since arriving on the scene. The Irishman has become established in both 3v3 and 4v4 and built up a list of contacts, mainly in the UK, and Hulk is one of those contacts. The two seem to enjoy being in one another's company, playing for Swaghax, and Hulk strikes me as a captain who wants to sign up and coming home grown talents in order to make them, and himself better.

16. TeamSwift - Wildey - Whilst he may have been struck with 'The Curse of QEZO' where he never seems to age from the time he started playing Hax, his ability certainly hasn't stagnated. He was top scorer for a team that imploded at the second half of last season and has forced himself into the national team. With him also playing for Swift in FM, and him still being available at this point in the draft, I think this is the most logical move.

17 - Bromley FC - Cazorla - Another RF'er who has improved by playing in the league, Cazorla is a player who has played with giggs for Fatality and is a player who can play well in a team. At the moment, I'd say he is in purgatory, like giggs. Here are two players that are close to playing for the national team and have been tipped to play for them for a while now, but for some reason, neither can seem to find that little extra to climb that next step. Perhaps this pick will help both players get to where they want to be.

18 - Pelicans - ?

19 - Guard Dogs - salamini - Guard Dogs don't have the best picks in the draft but that won't stop Punk from trying to make a good team. salamini played for the Can't Score team that ran Sheepshaggers all the way in Season 4, and after a summer break reflecting from such a disappointment, he should now be ready to put his emotions to one side and concentrate on being a solid player for his team like he was for mlfaijati.

20 - DEJA - Azsy - Ahmed will probably sign some players that provide a good influence in the dressing room, to make the core of the team function, like he did last season. Azsy, also known as Rain, is a known joker and should provide the comedy relief should his team succumb to a heavy defeat. He can play a bit as well, so expect him to bag a few goals.

21. The Flying Peacocks - Pele -Pele was always in The Flying Peacocks channel last season and from what I've heard he is a good player who can play anywhere across the park. I don't know much about the Frenchman, but I'm sure I'll know more about him next season when he delivers the goods for his captain.

22. DEJA - Venom - Venom is a player I rate quite highly. He's got talent, enthusiasm and a high skill ceiling but he always gets knocked down due to his age. Ahmed seems to see past that last season and brought the best out of the 12 year old. I think if Venom was a bit older and perhaps didn't always try and shoehorn random facts about haxballers in discussions, he would be more highly rated. He needs to shut up the doubters by concentrating on his haxball and letting his skills do the talking, then perhaps he will be a remembered name down the line.

23. Soccerettes - PLIK - MrP says he wants to develop UK talent and whilst PLIK has been playing for a long time, he still has a lot of potential locked away somewhere. Under the right guidance and playing alongside the right players, PLIK could be a lethal weapon to unleash on any side. If he sorted his ping out and was more confident in his abilities, he could be a solid player for any PremierHax team.

24. Pelicans - ?

25. L8 Unseen - Flashin' - Another up and coming Dutch player, (they always seem to be around don't they?), captain Flash will be hoping that Flashin' can follow in the same footsteps as last season's L8 Unseen Dutchie Fear. Flashin is a player who is comfortable as a goalkeeper, but will also do a job outfield. He's a player with a lot of potential and with the right team that potential could be unlocked rather quickly.
Silent
Silent
Smooth Operator

Draft Predictions. Empty Re: Draft Predictions.

Mon Oct 10 2016, 07:49
Sickk preview corn! But I reckon pelicans will pick splat 1st round
XPK

Mon Oct 10 2016, 13:56
Nice prediction Corn! Lots of thought put into this Razz
Ahmed1
PremierHax Member

Mon Oct 10 2016, 17:18
Wouldnt really pick any of them Very Happy
AMADOU
PremierHax Member

Mon Oct 10 2016, 17:18
1. Bromley FC - aitor
2. TeamSwift - caccapupu
3. No Surrender - mata
4. HaxStars - splash
5. Soccerettes - nebraska
6. Pelicans - wildey
7. HK Stalingrad - kirito
8. The Flying Peacocks - twigg
9. Deja Entendudes - vak
10. Soccerettes - skillem
11. HK Stalingrad - foyaz
12. L8 Unseen - ryan mccarthy
13. Let The Games Begin - stefan
Geslan
Geslan
Promising

Mon Oct 10 2016, 22:51
Always nice to read your articles. You put a lot of effort into it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum