Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bamox
Bamox
Captain
Captain

Season 11 Mock draft/draft predictions Empty Season 11 Mock draft/draft predictions

Sat Feb 17 2018, 15:07
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Post your daft predicitions here
Bamox
Bamox
Captain
Captain

Season 11 Mock draft/draft predictions Empty Re: Season 11 Mock draft/draft predictions

Sat Feb 17 2018, 15:17
Round 1
1. Flame Hawks - Styl. Mootje will most probably pick a predominantly dutch team although he might think to mix it up slightly

2. The Chosen One - MartYK. Plays in Quicksilver with Mish in FM and is co cap in that team so wouldnt surprise me

3. Perfection A - Mad. keeps asking me if picked mad yet. So i assume he wants him lol

4. Guard Dogs - giggs. Drix seems to be going for the league this time around after a poor season last time. He would want to start off well

5. The Flying Peacocks - Lyreco Plays in Ajhax with Jds in FM and is co cap in that team so wouldnt surprise me

6. Red Wolves - no idea bounce
7. Starlights - splat only logical pick based on the picks ive predicted above
8. Sheepshaggers - abi good friends i believe. Wouldnt be a surprising pick

bounce bounce
Gjonaj
Gjonaj
Smooth Operator

Season 11 Mock draft/draft predictions Empty Re: Season 11 Mock draft/draft predictions

Sat Feb 17 2018, 18:30
drix u better fkin sign me diked
Lyreco
Lyreco
Captain
Captain

Sat Feb 17 2018, 18:54
Gjonaj wrote:drix u better fkin sign me diked
lmao

Round 1
1. Flame Hawks - Styl most likely, playing in National Team of NL together for some time and played premhax ssns together

2. The Chosen One - MartYK, they r best mates

3. Perfection A - venom

4. Guard Dogs - Jai, they will need a good gk

5. The Flying Peacocks - jerix, maybe returning after a ssn without him

6. Red Wolves - giggs, carried them in seas0n 9
7. Starlights - i dont know
8. Sheepshaggers - Mad, after proving he doesnt need mad to win the league, he will want to win it again with mad
lumi
lumi
Administrator
Administrator

Sat Feb 17 2018, 19:26
Bamox wrote:Round 1
1. Flame Hawks - Styl. Mootje will most probably pick a predominantly dutch team although he might think to mix it up slightly

2. The Chosen One - MartYK. Plays in Quicksilver with Mish in FM and is co cap in that team so wouldnt surprise me

3. Perfection A - Mad. keeps asking me if picked mad yet. So i assume he wants him lol

4. Guard Dogs - giggs. Drix seems to be going for the league this time around after a poor season last time. He would want to start off well

5. The Flying Peacocks - Lyreco Plays in Ajhax with Jds in FM and is co cap in that team so wouldnt surprise me

6. Red Wolves - no idea  bounce
7. Starlights - splat only logical pick based on the picks ive predicted above
8. Sheepshaggers - abi good friends i believe. Wouldnt be a surprising pick

bounce bounce

i cant pick splat r1 nice knowing the rules admin
Bamox
Bamox
Captain
Captain

Sat Feb 17 2018, 19:50
wouldnt put it past you to break the rules Very Happy bounce
B4D 4SS
B4D 4SS
Superman

Sat Feb 17 2018, 21:18
Round 1
1. Flame Hawks - Splat They know each other from Flame Hawks on League1 a few months ago and are both impressive skillers who enjoy aggressively dominating opponents and scoring beautiful goals + jukes. Given the same game style I'm sure Mootje would want to pick Splat who is worthy of being first picked in the draft given his form in FM and in the last couple of HCL's.

2. The Chosen ONE - MartYK Both Czech internationals, MartYK plays in Quickswans with Mish as a 1st team DM in FM and in the past with mish in Czech 3v3 league together. Czech teams have a great history in 3v3 winning most of the 3v3 HCL's, but can they do it on a cold rainy night in Stoke??

3. Perfection A - Mád I think Witsel and Mád had a partnership in Haxball Galaxy and won back 2 back seasons together, seems like the best pick for him to make his returning season with and prove that he is still an elite player like (i think?) he used to be, and with Mád in your team you are guaranteed to have at least a chance to win regardless of how you perform yourself.

4. Guard Dogs - Styl Drix and MrP have a solid defensive foundation, so Styl would be a great fit with them as he is the all-time top scorer in PremierHax which speaks for itself. They can do as well as they did in Season 9 and reach the play-offs again, I wouldn't put it past them as people often sleep on MrP and forget how well he's played in previous seasons like Season 7 where he came 1st, and with Styl they will have no shortage of goals and he's also improved his defence recently so I can see them 1-0'ing a lot of teams.

5. The Flying Peacocks - Lyreco Has improved a ton both in 3v3 and 4v4 the last few months, and brings a friendly attitude to the locker room which Jds seems to like.

6. Red Wolves - Jai Since Red Wolves have been around they always seem to improve players the most somehow, like Aszy last season and beni. With Jai they have an experienced elite level GK who koL will probably improve a lot from playing with, and Jai can get back to his old form again.

7. Starlights - giggs' Cazorla and giggs' have always had their best seasons when they were with each other, they won Season 6 together, and gave LGB a tight final in Season 8. This would be a very strong all UK line-up that would give any team a tough match and could be the dark horses, because gervinho10 was impressive last season between the goal posts and looks to have his Season 2 (where he won) form back after a warm-up season that gave him play-off experience.

8. Sheepshaggers - ?[/b][/b]

Last edited by B4D 4SS on Sat Feb 17 2018, 21:27; edited 1 time in total
Beninho
Beninho
Dynamite

Sat Feb 17 2018, 21:40
Bamox wrote:Post your daft predicitions here
wtf my predictions arent daft you toerag
Bamox
Bamox
Captain
Captain

Sat Feb 17 2018, 21:46
oops lmao
somalian
Hyperactive

Sun Feb 18 2018, 10:04
ppl are gonna be fighting for me today, good luck to whoever catches this beast, no arguments if u miss out ok POSITIVE VIBES ONLY FAMALAM
corn
corn
Administrator
Administrator

Sun Feb 18 2018, 13:16
don't know much about the teams but:

Round 1
1. Flame Hawks - Splat

2. The Chosen One - Mad

3. Perfection A - Jai

4. Guard Dogs - Beninho

5. The Flying Peacocks - Styl

6. Red Wolves - giggs

7. Starlights - abi

8. Sheepshaggers - MartYK
Beninho
Beninho
Dynamite

Sun Feb 18 2018, 15:42
Round 1
1. Flame Hawks - CHE. Previous seasons have thrown up numerous surprises in the first round, with Destorm, koL and xSha being picked first out of the entire draft in seasons gone by. CHE has been hanging around in the Flame Hawks channel recently, and last season showed his ability to defend and attack very well. The friendly Dutchman would be a good foil for mootje's attacking style and give the team the balance it may need.

2. The Chosen ONE - MartYK. No surprises here, as Mish will almost certainly want to kick off his first captaincy spell in Premierhax with some familiar faces. MartYK will be a versatile player who should have good chemistry on the pitch with Mish, who will be looking to make his mark on the league after a couple of indifferent spells with LGB and Oreo HC. Playing with his Czech companion could be just what the doctor ordered.

3. Perfection A - Mad. It was a big shock to me to see UK heavyweight Witsel back on haxball, and his return is yet to send shockwaves around the community. Anyone who has done their research will know of Mad putting captains off the scent in Season 4 by putting out question marks about his activity. B4D 4SS took the bait and caught a whopping 40 goals en route to his first title. Witsel and Mad played successfully together several years ago, and the dynamic duo reuniting could see a title push if Mad can defy his draft signup and play consistently.

4. Guard Dogs - giggs'. Drix has seen two seasons as captain sink like the Titanic, with both Oreo HC and Guard Dogs failing to deliver under his tutelage despite the players he has picked in the past. Rumours suggest the Pole is unhappy with his lack of success, and this is where giggs' excels. The man hailing from Bromley shits goals, leading to his first Golden Boot in Season 10. Close relationships have been a theme over the first few predictions, and Drix and giggs' are as close as they come. If this can translate on to the pitch, the natural goalscorer may be the lad to turn Guard Dogs' fortunes around.

5. The Flying Peacocks - Flashin’. The team captained by veteran Jds has usually revolved around a friendly attitude, but with a tendency to make a few risky picks. Flashin’ has often shown typical Dutch flair in fits and starts, and a regular starting berth as the main man could be just what he needs to make the next step.

6. Red Wolves - Jai. Bamox exceeded all expectations last season in reaching the playoffs and even giving the eventual champions a scare in the first leg. However, the main hailing from Peckham has put his faith in koL, who’s activity can be questioned at times. They will need some experience to help them compete with the big boys, and I believe they will take a punt on Jai. The Welshman is one of the most decorated players in UK history, and if he can recapture his best form he will add some much needed dynamism and trickery to what was a strong attacking outfit last season.

7. Starlights - abi. The Sky Blues are in turmoil as the draft approaches. Although lumi relinquished her captaincy role and gave it to gervinho10, his activity has been non-existent since he took this responsibility. It remains to be seen how their picks will play out, but lumi will want to see plenty of UK talent among her squad. Two-time champion abi could be a shrewd pick, and he was somewhat cryptic in his signup, implying he would need the right ‘motivation’ to play regularly. A duo of abi and Cazorla in attack is enough to frighten any defence in the league, and would give Starlights a solid base which they will need if they struggle to overcome the captaincy confusion.

8. Sheepshaggers - bibi. As the reigning champions, there will be much pressure on B4D to deliver his 5th successive title as they have a ridiculously talented two to begin with. A goalkeeper is the obvious piece left of the jigsaw, and bibi has crept on to the scene where he helped B4D in a recent 3v3 FM f*ncup. It remains to be seen whether he is an old face under a different guise or if he is another blank canvas for B4D to impose his philosophy on. Whatever he is, bibi looks to be well schooled and could be the man the Sheeps turn to for their goalkeeping needs.
Gjonaj
Gjonaj
Smooth Operator

Sun Feb 18 2018, 19:00
the board at Gyard Dougs fully backs Drix as a captain and player.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum