Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season Two Mock Draft

+5
mlfaijati
mc smiley
TT
Ghost
corn
9 posters
Go down
corn
corn
Administrator
Administrator

Season Two Mock Draft Empty Season Two Mock Draft

Thu Oct 01 2015, 12:46
Predict the picks here. Imo:

Sheepshagers - Mad. Pretty obvious pick imo, Jai will pick the UK international who was the league's top scorer last season. Mad can play any position effectively and is easily one of the best players in the draft.

DEJA - Speaks. I can see Donny reigniting his partnership with Speaks from when they played together at Maximus. Speaks is a goalkeeper who is steadily improving and would be a solid first pick for Donny.

Pelicans - .

Guard Dogs - Diesel. With captain CM PUNK's affection towards Dutch talent as seen last season with players such as Stefan, Dutchplayer and Monstah playing for the team, I can see PUNK making a move for Diesel who is a solid player to partner Stefan in attack.

Hot Shots - TITAN. Can see Sugar Ray signing TITAN who is regarded as one of the UK's most promising talents. A solid team player who is also learning the 4v4 game fast, TITAN could emerge as one of the best players in the league in due course.

Soccerettes - Ghost. Socrates will look to bring back Ghost, who isn't a flashy player but is incredibly solid, reliable and versatile, qualities Soc seems to look for in players. The two know each other and complimented each other well last season.

Channel 3 - Maestro. Yawn's first pick will be Maestro. Maestro played for the team last season and  played a pivotal role in the teams high finish in the league

Can't Score - Renbeaudach. mlf will bring back Ren who did a decent job last season, helping the team finish second behind ANDALE! The current UK national team manager has been playing with mlfaijati, a regular in the national team for quite some time now and I expect to see them in the same team again this season.

Can't Score - Splash. mlf's next pick will be Splash who has recently recieved his first cap from Ren, scoring some impressive goals against the Turks Morrocans in the Haxball World Cup. Splash has quickly established himself as one of the league's best strikers and is a player highly rated by the UK faithful.

Channel 3 - Stringerbell. Yawn will aim for consistency this season and bring back Stringerbell who he plays with in the Brick Squad. Stringerbell is a versatile player that can do a decent job anywhere on the pitch and will serve as a great utility player for the side.

Soccerettes - MrP. FM admin MrP will be the second pick made by socrates who has been a long admirer of his talents. The Pablo Haxobar captain has always shyed away from league games but is a solid midfielder player who Soc will rely on to be the catalyst for the team's success.

Hot Shots - Caccapupu. Having played together in Haxleague, I can see Sugar Ray bringing the Italian allrounder to Hot Shots. The Yes Allstars player does come into some criticism for his brazen and incredibly risky goalkeeping play, but, like Mad, he is easily one of the best players available in the draft and would serve as a key player for any team.

Guard Dogs - The Doctor. Can see The Doctor moving to Guard Dogs. The Doctor is a player often overlooked by the UK National team, despite his skill, ability and experience, but now that he has learned how to pass, expect The Doctor to be one of the key playmakers this season.

Pelicans -.

DEJA - Beninho. Another player from the Maximus fold, Donny is a big admirer of the striker. Beninho is known to be quite the clinical striker and has improved a lot recently, even getting his first taste of 4v4 in the FM Hot Shots team. If Beninho gets the service, expect him to grab a few goals this season.

Sheepshaggers - fr1sky. Jai will sign fr1sky who he has long admired. Whilst fr1sky's loyalty to teams is questionable, his talent is not and his flair and passing ability make him an extremely dangerous 3v3 player.
Ghost
Ghost
Administrator
Administrator

Season Two Mock Draft Empty Re: Season Two Mock Draft

Thu Oct 01 2015, 12:59
Exciting times.

Good read, I can see most of them actually happening.
Anonymous

Thu Oct 01 2015, 13:30
when's the draft
corn
corn
Administrator
Administrator

Thu Oct 01 2015, 13:31
6pm today
TT
TT
PremierHax Member

Thu Oct 01 2015, 15:34
Socrates will look to bring back Ghost, who ..... is incredibly solid, reliable

>> Stopped reading here Smile

Whilst fr1sky's loyalty to teams is questionable

>> Ever the diplomat Hes lad - personally i'd have used 'lamentable' - same as for my attitude in general Smile

Hope it shall be an interesting & fun season for all

Sheep
mc smiley
Energetic

Thu Oct 01 2015, 15:54
"Socrates will look to bring back Ghost, who isn't a flashy player."

Understatement of the century.
mlfaijati
mlfaijati
Administrator
Administrator

Thu Oct 01 2015, 17:08
LOL GHOST MATE UR SHIT
Rénbeaudach
Rénbeaudach
Administrator
Administrator

Thu Oct 01 2015, 17:52
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
corn wrote:
Guard Dogs - The Doctor. Can see The Doctor moving to Guard Dogs. The Doctor is a player often overlooked by the UK National team, despite his skill, ability and experience, but now that he has learned how to pass, expect The Doctor to be one of the key playmakers this season.
Season Two Mock Draft Girls
The Doctor
The Doctor
Smooth Operator

Thu Oct 01 2015, 18:17
my first ever shoutout, I actually feel kinda important
took me 3 years... to get 1 shoutout..

ren angry cus I didn't teach him the grasshopper kick
Yawn
Dynamite

Tue Nov 17 2015, 06:12
Doc Hot shots, CS and now SH all in 1 season. IBRA??
Unfaithful player pls all get #DOCUNLOYAL trending on twitter
VENOM i7
Dynamite

Tue Nov 17 2015, 08:12
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
make it fb official too
The Doctor
The Doctor
Smooth Operator

Tue Nov 17 2015, 10:41