Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sugar Ray
Sugar Ray
Superman

Cant Score vs SheepShaggers Match Preview Empty Cant Score vs SheepShaggers Match Preview

Mon Oct 05 2015, 20:26
Cant Score vs SheepShaggers Match Preview CS   VS   Cant Score vs SheepShaggers Match Preview Db0f892ced

Jai Returns To Face Former Club

Likely Line Ups

Cant Score vs SheepShaggers Match Preview CS
       Renbeaudach
            mlfaijati
         ogre

Mad
               Klinsa
            Jai

Cant Score vs SheepShaggers Match Preview Db0f892ced

Two teams expected to do well this season meet on the first day, and all eyes will be on Jai as he makes his return to his former club. Cant Score will most likely start with the side that served them so well last season, with new signings Diesel and CamSampbell being capable options from the bench. SheepShaggers will be favourites this season with the best keeper and striker from last season in their ranks, Klinsa however is new to the league and it will be interesting to see how he fits in the side. TITAN is another exciting prospect who could make his debut at some point, swift will also be hoping to play but will need to be consistent this season if he is to feature in a side with such high expectations.

One To Watch

Klinsa
Although the spotlight will be on Jai, Klinsa is worth a mention here. This may be his first season but the veteran host is an old favourite of the folk and is in good form in pubs, however he will know this is a step up in class and against one of the strongest sides in the league. It could be a big season for Klinsa, but can he bring his pub form to the big stage?

Prediction

2-4

This one should promise goals, both teams will go for it and it could go down to who's strikers are on form. It may take sheepshaggers time to reach their full potential but I expect them to win this one.
Sugar Ray
Sugar Ray
Superman

Cant Score vs SheepShaggers Match Preview Empty Re: Cant Score vs SheepShaggers Match Preview

Mon Oct 05 2015, 20:38
Someone else should do the other 2 matches XD doing 4 is long and I cant really do my own team
Yawn
Dynamite

Cant Score vs SheepShaggers Match Preview Empty Re: Cant Score vs SheepShaggers Match Preview

Wed Oct 07 2015, 02:47
The two title favorites in a clash already. Its going to be a great game to watch but i hope its a 1-1 draw with Jai scoring and not celebrating against his old club.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum