Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
socrates
socrates
Smooth Operator

Matchday 6 Preview Empty Matchday 6 Preview

Sat Feb 06 2016, 11:29
Message reputation : 100% (9 votes)
Matchday 6 Preview CSCan't Score vs Hot ShotsMatchday 6 Preview Ballonfire_zpse1a43a31

I'm impressed with Can't Score - Q, Beninho, Giggs look better and better each time I see them and combined with the experience of mlf they have formed a well balanced side that are tough to beat. They should be right in the battle for 2nd place and if they want to achieve that then they have to win fixtures like this. After a comprehensive 6-2 win live on stream they should be full of confidence and could build some momentum here. With Q and Beninho facing their former team can they show Sugar what he's missing?

Hot Shots are not always hot this season and their performances have been great one week and poor the next. They have the makings of a decent side but need to find some consistency if they want to challenge for the top spots at the end of the season. Could new signing foyaz have a deciding impact on this game?

I think Hot Shots will provide a good test but it won't quite be enough. 3-1 to Can't Score.

Matchday 6 Preview B11CjkNChannel 3 vs HK StalingradMatchday 6 Preview D3278691dcd098b38462cdc0f337c908

Next up to the firing line is HK Stalingrad - can they be the team to take the first points away from C3? There will be a lot of respect gained for the team that finally beats them and as the underdogs they will have the neutrals support. Can Stefan the all time goals, assists and points leader fire his team to victory? If he is to do so then he will need the support of his defense behind him as at the moment HK Stalingrad are scoring lots but conceding even more and almost need to win games 5-4. In my opinion they would be best served playing a tight safe game and hope that Stefan can snatch a winning goal on the counter but so far HKS have played an open attacking style so it will be interesting to see how they approach this one.

As for C3 despite winning against Soccerettes it wasn't the dominant performance you would usually expect from them. They will hope this game is a return to form and that they will be able to control possession to set up some nice team goals.

I hope HKS can prove me wrong but with Ren absent from recent fixtures I predict another flurry of goals conceded for them. 5-2 for Channel 3.

Matchday 6 Preview XTqJhyrDeja Entendudes vs PelicansMatchday 6 Preview ZImVb0u

During his interview corn said that the biggest problem for Pelicans has been getting players online to play friendlies. With 2 new signings Arshavin and Nacho Soup hopefully this problem has been addressed. We had a few losses against Pelicans in warm up games so they definitely have the ability to win matches they just need to transfer those performances to league games. For me Twigg is still their key player and if they could get him back it would be a great boost - don't go Twigg we miss you Sad

Its been interesting to see Deja experimenting with the lineup in the last few matches. Both Speaks and Maestro have both played simultaneously with it seemingly undecided who will be gk and who mid as they have both played in each position. Based on their loss to Hot Shots in the cup it hasn't quite gelled so far and gives Zizou a dilemma of whether to persevere or make changes for this match.

Whichever he decides I expect them to bounce back from their cup exit and continue their league form. 2-1 win to Deja.

Matchday 6 Preview 11Soccerettes vs SheepshagersMatchday 6 Preview Db0f892ced

Sheeps main problem at the moment is activity. They only have a small squad and have struggled to get enough players together for league games. I'd expect them to make a signing or two as soon as they can and the quality of player they get could be hugely important and thrust straight into this match. With the free agency now open there's a chance for any new players in premhax to impress the Sheepshagers captain and get themselves signed. B4D 4SS should be scouring pubs to find the most talented UK players yet to sign up.

As for us Soccerettes we hope to get back into last seasons form for this match. Its been a mixed bag so far but with Lekumberri getting 2 clean sheets in his first 2 games it shows based melonito is on our side. We must focus ourselves and play sexy haxball so as not to displease our lord and god.

As it stands I think Soccerettes have enough to win this match 2-0 however Sheep's are a team currently in flux - if they can sort themselves out in time for Monday then this is anyone's game.

If you would like to do any future previews please send us a message or post here: https://premierhax.forumotion.co.uk/t625-preview-review-team

Thanks for reading.
Zizou
Zizou
Energetic

Matchday 6 Preview Empty Re: Matchday 6 Preview

Sat Feb 06 2016, 12:32
Really nice previews once again!
Sugar Ray
Sugar Ray
Superman

Sat Feb 06 2016, 13:29
Great read, looking forward to playing against the old boys ben and Q!
Q
Promising

Sat Feb 06 2016, 13:43
Message reputation : 50% (2 votes)
Enjoy reading these Smile

Will Ben celebrate when he scores?
giggs'
giggs'
Forum Bangout

Sat Feb 06 2016, 15:06
Ben will not score but he will set me up and I will bang in a hat-trick
Anonymous

Sat Feb 06 2016, 17:15
I think rens been missing all season.

mlfaijati
mlfaijati
Administrator
Administrator

Sat Feb 06 2016, 20:28
Gjonaj wrote:I think rens been missing all season.

last season as well tbh

barri
Ghost
Ghost
Administrator
Administrator

Sat Feb 06 2016, 20:43
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Has Ren ever not been missing?

Sheep
nero
nero
PremierHax Member

Sun Feb 07 2016, 00:53
My prediction is that  HK Stalingrad have a great chance of defeating Channel 3. But only if they keep hard focus on having a shattered gameplay and they could possibly try to sign venom as an replacement for Stefan in order to strengthen their offensive line.

edit: ops i hope they dont take notes silent
Ghost
Ghost
Administrator
Administrator

Sun Feb 07 2016, 11:56
THESE MIND GAMES!!!
socrates
socrates
Smooth Operator

Sun Feb 07 2016, 12:39
I predict C3 will get scared again and postpone Wink
Rénbeaudach
Rénbeaudach
Administrator
Administrator

Sun Feb 07 2016, 13:27
Message reputation : 0% (2 votes)
nero wrote:My prediction is that  HK Stalingrad have a great chance of defeating Channel 3. But only if they keep hard focus on having a shattered gameplay and they could possibly try to sign venom as an replacement for Stefan in order to strengthen their offensive line.

edit: ops i hope they dont take notes silent

I know stefan isn't exactly renowned for his defending but christ that was a low blow naho
Anonymous

Sun Feb 07 2016, 18:36
https://www.instagram.com/p/BBOiD3VQxwg/
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum