Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
socrates
socrates
Smooth Operator

Matchday 13 Preview Empty Matchday 13 Preview

Sat Mar 05 2016, 12:20
Message reputation : 83% (6 votes)
Matchday 13 Preview D3278691dcd098b38462cdc0f337c908HK Stalingrad vs Channel 3Matchday 13 Preview B11CjkN

HKS thrived under the pressure of being streamed on Wednesday. In the 2 games they played on stream they won 5-1 and 4-1 against Can't Score and Sheep's respectively. Ren would be especially pleased to get one up on Can't Score and potentially scupper their chances of 2nd place. I feel HKS need to win all of their remaining games to get 2nd themselves but with ogre now in the fold anything is possible. He was fantastic in those 2 wins and his calming influence had a huge effect on the team. With ogre, Jds, Stefan they have a core team of experienced players who will be a tough match for anyone.

C3 lost! I repeat C3 lost! Shocking, Outrageous, Embarrassing - someone will have to take the fall for this. It was inevitable that the defeat was coming when they have been without their best players: Thomasan2001, Boaka and TsM. They're playing against a team who look to be coming into form at the right time so C3 will have to be careful here. They will want to remain the most dominating team in PremierHax history rather than ending the season with a wimper.

I think C3 will drop points again but don't think they will lose this time. 1-1 draw.

Matchday 13 Preview Ballonfire_zpse1a43a31Hot Shots vs Can't ScoreMatchday 13 Preview CS

Last game day I compared Deja to Leicester City. If that is true then Hot Shots would be our version of Sunderland. They need a Big Dick in charge to steer them in the right direction - unfortunately they have Sugar. I hope they can have a turn around next season and they will be a good one to watch in the draft - they should be looking to take the star players away from other teams in the early rounds. For now every player in Hot Shots should be using these last matches to prove they are good enough to stay next season.

Such a contrasting week for Can't Score. Firstly the biggest win of the season being the first team to beat C3 but quickly it was washed away with a disastrous defeat to HKS. They are still in the battle for 2nd place but it is no longer in their own hands and they will hope that someone can take points from Deja. Its a must win here and a loss would be almost impossible to come back from.

Can't Score have some great bouncebackability so I'm expecting them to win this 3-0.

Matchday 13 Preview ZImVb0uPelicans vs Deja EntendudesMatchday 13 Preview XTqJhyr

Pelicans have not been able to kick on after their 2 wins in quick succession earlier in the season. They have improved and are a more competitive side but they lack that bit of flair or skill in the opposition third in order to create chances. A bit toothless at times maybe and they need to build their confidence if they wish to succeed. corn is a solid gk and I think it is attacking firepower he will be looking for in next seasons draft.

Deja will have been over the moon watching the HKS - CS match. It is firmly in their hands now and if they win their remaining matches will finish 2nd a complete their best ever season. Will the pressure of leading get to them? I doubt it with how they have performed this season. Big ups to Speaks who has looked great lately and is developing more and more now he has left the cesspit that is Soccerettes. I'd like to see the captain Zizou play some of these final games - he has done a great job since Donny died but has left himself out too often.

Deja look good and it will be hard to keep them at bay. Pelicans 1 - 4 Deja.

Matchday 13 Preview Db0f892cedSheepshaggers vs SoccerettesMatchday 13 Preview 11

This may have been the standout result for Sheep's in the first leg of fixtures. They comfortably won 3-0 and were undeniably the better side. They will be hoping to replicate that result this time around but they will find it much more difficult. I'm not sure what the best lineup for Sheep's is but I'd expect recent signings Edge and Browning to both feature. Its been a difficult season for them but another win here and they can hold their heads high.

3-0 last time? Pffft. I must have been drunk that day because I decided we didn't need a goalkeeper and I could run forward like a headless chicken. Sheep's won't be getting no more gifts from me this time around and they will have to dealing with smiley getting in behind them. My only concern is that if we win too heavily by double figures then my players might get stolen for next season. For that reason we will go easy on our opponents this time and settle for a 3-0 Soccerettes win to get revenge.

If you would like to do any future previews please send us a message or post here: https://premierhax.forumotion.co.uk/t625-preview-review-team

Thanks for reading.
Zizou
Zizou
Energetic

Matchday 13 Preview Empty Re: Matchday 13 Preview

Sat Mar 05 2016, 13:44
Good luck to all guys, last two games of this season!

Thank you for your hard work Soc.
Anonymous

Sat Mar 05 2016, 14:05
Zebra
nice job grandad

but pelicans gonna win every game left this season.
nero
nero
PremierHax Member

Sat Mar 05 2016, 17:04
thomosan is tsm and he played when c3 lost monkey
socrates
socrates
Smooth Operator

Sat Mar 05 2016, 17:26
mb didn't know as I couldn't watch that match as 0x0 replay kept bugging.
corn
corn
Administrator
Administrator

Sat Mar 05 2016, 18:16
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
nice preview soc Thumb Up
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum