Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need UK team representing at the HCL

+29
xXxogre69xXx
SebastiAn
abi
UKOriginal
lumi
Geslan
Ghost
Hannes
Kamina
Swift
VENOM i7
Lloyd Banks
Groot
Q
abacus
noj
Skillem
Holtby
Sugar Ray
MrP
Beninho
Yawn
socrates
The Doctor
corn
Rénbeaudach
Jai.
mlfaijati
B4D 4SS
33 posters
Go down
Mick
Mick
Promising

Need UK team representing at the HCL - Page 5 Empty Re: Need UK team representing at the HCL

Sun May 15 2016, 23:50
Message reputation : 50% (4 votes)
i reckon im still top #1 uk gk
Anonymous

Need UK team representing at the HCL - Page 5 Empty Re: Need UK team representing at the HCL

Sun May 15 2016, 23:55
lol mick m8 u conceived 8 goals in a reserve game
Mick
Mick
Promising

Mon May 16 2016, 01:43
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
cant recall that ever happening lad got a recording?? nah didnt think so QUIT CHATTING SHIT
VENOM i7
Dynamite

Mon May 16 2016, 08:02
Message reputation : 50% (2 votes)
,#justice4mickn0bumlick
Anonymous

Tue May 17 2016, 18:23
Definitely want this nigger representing UK
B4D 4SS
B4D 4SS
Superman

Tue May 17 2016, 18:47
Message reputation : 22% (9 votes)
tbh punk im beginning 2 feel sorry 4 u, ur life is so sad that u have nothing better to do than try pick fights over the internet all day
Anonymous

Tue May 17 2016, 19:17
Well if u knew me u wud know my life is a lot 'happy'

During the week i bully lil kids in a shop, i tell old women my nan wud fuk u up. On the weekends i feed my pigeons and go down to the park where me and my homies meet up for pigeon races.

I also once had a shit on a shark
Anonymous

Tue May 17 2016, 23:40
Need UK team representing at the HCL - Page 5 CiqqESwWEAEnU6K
nero
nero
PremierHax Member

Wed May 18 2016, 00:08
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Need UK team representing at the HCL - Page 5 Flat,800x800,075,f.u1
Rénbeaudach
Rénbeaudach
Administrator
Administrator

Wed May 18 2016, 00:11
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Smh Mick playing for UK what would the world come to, we'd probably even lose to tinpot teams like Lithuania or the Netherlands with him in goal.
Geslan
Geslan
Promising

Wed May 18 2016, 07:59
Message reputation : 0% (2 votes)
Rénbeaudach wrote:Smh Mick playing for UK what would the world come to, we'd probably even lose to tinpot teams like Lithuania or the Netherlands with him in goal.

I thought netherlands were better.
Jai.
Energetic

Wed May 18 2016, 12:16
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Shootstar7 wrote:
Rénbeaudach wrote:Smh Mick playing for UK what would the world come to, we'd probably even lose to tinpot teams like Lithuania or the Netherlands with him in goal.

I thought netherlands were better.

we merked em
Mick
Mick
Promising

Wed May 18 2016, 16:55
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
lol just realised OP has -90 rep, who is this dumb fuck
Anonymous

Wed May 18 2016, 17:59
Mick wrote:lol just realised OP has -90 rep, who is this dumb fuck

bro r u gonna come back on hax??

pls say the next usopp is makin a return
Jai.
Energetic

Sun Oct 16 2016, 23:25
7 months down the line, no change alien alien alien
Gjonaj
Gjonaj
Smooth Operator

Mon Oct 17 2016, 00:38
They're not ready for me tbh

fap

Mon Oct 17 2016, 09:20
i nominate myself
Gjonaj
Gjonaj
Smooth Operator

Mon Oct 17 2016, 09:34
Rénbeaudach wrote:We did have a site like that b4d, it was called FM, expect most UK captains bottle out of trying to help get other UK players get better and instead hunt for instant 'success' by signing every journeyman foreigner jobber who'll play for them because they have no concept of who's good and who's bad, just that the players they sign (not enitirely unjustifiably) will probably be better than the UK ones since they have more experience.
This had been a problem for nearly 4 years since Rachel and Ovo spinelessly made 'haxball manager' teams to go and play while they wanked themselves dry watching the streams at players who they had little or no connection to play for them whilst they bigged themseles up as 'pro captains'.

In fact, aside from myself Maddude, and for a brief period Witsel, I don't think anyone has truly wanted to give relatively inexperienced players a fair chance in the recent past, and even then all three of us no longer play FM.

Point being, if more people have to be willing to endure the 'we suck' period longer if we want to come out the other end with some decentish new players

Fk off ren and sign me u jobber
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum