Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
socrates
socrates
Smooth Operator

Matchday 5 Preview Empty Matchday 5 Preview

Sat Jan 30 2016, 11:37
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Matchday 5 Preview B11CjkN           Channel 3 vs Soccerettes         Matchday 5 Preview 11

Based on everything we have seen from C3 so far they will be favourites for every game they play this ssn. With C3 averaging 7 goals scored a game Soccerettes will have to find a way to restrict their opponents attack or they will have no chance of getting anything from this match.

With that being said Soccerettes have managed to upset the odds on a few occasions already in Premier Hax and we will be more determined than ever to do it again here. Deja have already proved that C3 will not be able to give every team a tonking.

I would predict a 4-1 win for C3 and with the players they have at their disposal anything less than a comprehensive win should be considered a failure. (Mind games....Smile)

Matchday 5 Preview D3278691dcd098b38462cdc0f337c908          HK Stalingrad vs Can't Score         Matchday 5 Preview CS

With Ren and mlf playing against each other for the first time in Premier Hax you'd expect both to be extra motivated to win this one. They have been teammates for a long time but will now go head to head as captains of opposing teams.

I would expect and hope that each captain starts themselves in goal and it could be whoever performs the best in that position that decides the game. With 2 highly experienced gk's I don't expect this to be a high scoring game and so the onus is on the attacking players to take any opportunity to score.

On paper this is a very finely balanced fixture and the toughest to predict so I will go for a 1-1 draw.

Matchday 5 Preview Ballonfire_zpse1a43a31          Hot Shots vs Deja Entendudes          Matchday 5 Preview XTqJhyr

Sitting only 1 point behind 2nd place I would say Hot Shots will be fairly happy with their season so far. Many predicted them to struggle this ssn with Herna having left the team but they have coped well without him in the early stages of the season.  I feel they could do with a bit more confidence in themselves (Sugar especially) and try to impose themselves on the game rather than letting their opponents control possession and waiting for a mistake.

This Deja side will be tough to beat though - annihilated Soccerettes in match 1 and had only a narrow loss to C3 showing what they are capable off. Maestro has consistently been one of the standout players of the league and through him Deja's defence is their strong point. Speaks himself is a great gk and if he can continue improving then Deja could have 2 of the safest keepers in the league.

As Zizou mentioned in his interview this is definitely a team that should be challenging for 2nd place and I predict a 2-0 win for Deja.

Matchday 5 Preview ZImVb0u        Pelicans vs Sheepshaggers          Matchday 5 Preview Db0f892ced

Its been a rotten start to the season for pelicans. In a reversal of C3's fortunes they have conceded an average of 7 goals a game so far. Tightening up their defence must be the first priority for this team if they want to get their first points of the season. If they put their previous results behind them and focus on improving for the future then I think they can do it. They already have good players and if they find a strategy/style that suits them then they will cause a few upsets this ssn.

Sheeps are a bit of an unknown entity to me at this stage. I haven't been able to watch them often but after hosting their last game vs Hot Shots I was very impressed. They seemed in total control and played some nice hax despite players on their team suffering from lag. This team could be the dark horses of this ssn to rise high in the table.

I would love to see Pelicans get their first win and I expect a much improved performance from them but I think Sheeps will just about edge a 3-2 win.

Feel free to leave your own predictions and comments below and message me if you would like to contribute for later previews. Even if it is just one specific game it would be great to have different opinions and viewpoints rather than just mine Smile

Thanks for reading.
Zizou
Zizou
Energetic

Matchday 5 Preview Empty Re: Matchday 5 Preview

Sat Jan 30 2016, 13:04
Really nice to see this happening.
Ah Soc, these mind games :-D.

Goodluck to all
mc smiley
Energetic

Sat Jan 30 2016, 13:08
Channel 3 vs Soccerettes

[Jds]1-1 without smiley
10-0 with smiley

Smiley can't defend[/Jds]
socrates
socrates
Smooth Operator

Sat Jan 30 2016, 13:46
Leave him alone Jds! He has no more lunch money left Sad
Sugar Ray
Sugar Ray
Superman

Sat Jan 30 2016, 13:59
All right I admit my defending was shambolic against Soccerettes (better in the second half though), and tbf watch my ping vs sheep's.
Anonymous

Sat Jan 30 2016, 14:04
Nice predictions but you're giving way too much respek to CS
Rens gonna play st btw

#Ballgames
mlfaijati
mlfaijati
Administrator
Administrator

Sat Jan 30 2016, 14:06
thats fighting talk
Yawn
Dynamite

Sun Jan 31 2016, 00:34
nice one soc!
Ghost
Ghost
Administrator
Administrator

Sun Jan 31 2016, 11:52
Nice one Sock.

You got in their heads so badly that they had to postpone the game until Wednesday just to recover.
socrates
socrates
Smooth Operator

Sun Jan 31 2016, 12:40
I wonder if this time they will be daring enough to try and pass the ball instead of getting a 1-0 lead and kicking into corner for the rest of the game... Wink
Ghost
Ghost
Administrator
Administrator

Sun Jan 31 2016, 16:19
I don't think they'd be that unsporting this time around, would they?

I mean, they are supposed to be the best team in the league, playing cornerball all game is above them, isn't it?
Yawn
Dynamite

Sun Jan 31 2016, 22:34
It all depends if we wanna risk using macro this game or not, we havent decided
Anonymous

Sun Jan 31 2016, 22:53
its gonna be 4v2 Yawn only fks up and ends up passing it to the opposition.
But then socs have mc smiley so its 3v3

probable line ups:
Soc - MrP/Ghost - Yawn

Cacca - Naho - Mc smiley
Ghost
Ghost
Administrator
Administrator

Mon Feb 01 2016, 12:27
Gjonaj wrote:its gonna be 4v2 Yawn only fks up and ends up passing it to the opposition.
But then socs have mc smiley so its 3v3

probable line ups:
Soc - MrP/Ghost - Yawn

Cacca - Naho - Mc smiley

Probably not far off to be fair. Mad
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum